Problems?

Joe's POV

"I can't" I said grabbing my vest and putting it on.

"Why not" he asked me?

"Look I really don't want to talk about it" I walked out the room shaking my head and leaving Bryan in their himself.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going when I bumped into somebody.

"I am so sorry" I said helping the person up when I saw who it was I quickly pulled my hand back.

"Really Joe" Mia asked me hurt?

She was starting to look a little bit better. But some parts of her body are still swollen so I just looked away.

I couldn't look at her I just said "I gotta go nice talking to you" and walked away.

I walked to the gorilla and waited for my theme song to start playing and walked out hearing a mixture of cheers and boos. I smiled at the wwe universe and walked down to the ring to see who I was going to fight tonight.

Mia's POV

"You okay" I hear a voice say to me and when I turned around I see Colby looking at me worried?

"Yeah I am fine" I said walking towards one of the TV's to see Joe in the ring.

"He doesn't deserve you" I hear Colby say after a minute.

I looked at Colby in shocked "And why is that" I asked him?

"He broke your heart for no reason" he said "I know someone better that deserves you".

"Oh yeah who" I asked him?

"Me" he said.

I was about to walk away when he grab my arm. I looked at his hand that was on my arm and he pulled his hand off quickly. He shouldn't be trying to get with his best friends ex girlfriend. What is his problem?

"Mia I can give you the world I have been there for you. Please give us a chance" he said begging me.

"No stay away from me Colby" I walking away disgusted.

Jonathan's POV

I just got done an interview with Renee when I hear Mia talking to someone. I was shocked to see that Colby was trying to get with her. I shook my head mad wait till I tell Joe he isn't going to be happy. I walked away and to his locker room waiting for him to get back. I relaxed on the couch and pulled out my phone. About ten minutes later he walks in sweaty.

"We have a problem" I said putting my phone away.

"What is the problem" he asks me while taking off his vest?

"Colby is trying to get with Mia" I said and he froze.

I slowly put my phone down on the couch. I know something is about to go down and this time I blame myself. But I can't wait for Colby to get his ass kicked.

"That its he is dead" he said bolting to the door when I blocked him.

"No" I said.

"What did Mia say" he asked me mad?

"She rejected him Joe" I said.

He seemed to relax a little when I said that. We heard a knock at the door and when I went to open it I see Colby there.

He walked in smiling patting Joe on the back "you did good out there" he said.

And to think people call me crazy but this dude is on another level. I guess I am going to be playing referee. Joe's face showed anger. Oh boy.