Nope

Mia's POV

After a half of hour was our next stop I grabbed an overnight bag and went to the shield's tour bus to see Joe all messed up his hair is everywhere. His eyes are red and puffy from crying. My heart literally broke I dropped my bag and ran over to him pulling him in a hug. He hugged me back tightly.

"It's going to be okay I am here" I said not letting go.

After a while he fell asleep laying his head on my lap while I was stroking his hair. As much as I don't want to admit it I am starting to fall for my best friend.

"She better hope I don't see her" I said looking up at the guys "because nobody would be able to save her."

"You love him don't you?" Jonathan asked me.

I was shocked when he asked me that I didn't even know what to say but I know I can't lie to them.

"Why do you ask?" I asked him while biting down on my lip.

"Well let me see every time he gets hurt you already right beside him and you are always arguing with Summer because she doesn't care like you do" Jonathan said while Colby shook his head.

I looked down at Joe. I hated the fact that I am not with him because if I was none of this would have happened. He would never have to worry about me cheating on him. We would be great together but sadly he doesn't have feelings for me.

"Yes I do love him but it doesn't mean anything because I know he doesn't like me" I whispered.

"You don't know that" Colby said.

"Trust me I do"

After that we just sat in silence they either fell asleep or played games while I kept looking at Joe. He started moving after a while and opened his eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked him.

"No not really" he said still with his head on my lap.

I kept stroking his hair "I am sorry that happened to you, you deserve better."

"Don't be sorry I am a tough guy I know the right girl would come around sometime" he said smiling while my heart dropped. I looked at Jonathan and Colby, they just looked back at me with sympathy.

"Yea as long as she doesn't make me want to beat her up" I said giving him a fake smile.

He laughed. I was happy I could make him smile after all the crying he has been doing.

"You know what we should do" he said.

"What?" I asked him.

"We should go to the club" he suggested.

"No not happening" I answered right away. He does not need to be drinking not after everything that has happened.

He looked at my hand that was playing with his hair. I immediately pulled my hand away blushing and saying sorry.

"Don't move your hand I like it and why?" he asked me.

"You don't need to be drinking right now. Not the state you are in" I said.

"Oh come on" he said getting up and facing me "everybody is going to be there we have three days off and I am fine."

"Still no" I said to him.

He looked at me and turned to the guys and they shook their heads yes while I glared at them.

"I will get you to say yes" he said to me.

Like that would ever happened. It won't happen right?

~ The Next Day~

We finally arrived at our hotel and I wasn't due to see Hunter until Monday to find out who I am going to be in a love storyline with. I asked for my room key and went upstairs to find out I am rooming with Joe. What a coincidence.

"Great" I laughed while dropping my bag on the floor.

"Now I don't have to find out what room you are in I can just keep begging you here" he said while smiling.

"Not going Joe" I said while throwing myself on my bed. I sighed in comfort I could just sleep forever.

"For me please" he pleaded while laying down right next to me.

"Still nope" I said.