Make It Right

"Woah, Woah calm down Joe" I hear Jonathan said.

He pushed me back a little bit then told Fandango to leave.

"I think you should go see Mia and maybe make things right" Jonathan said.

I just gave him a look. Is he seriously bringing Mia up again? I don't want to hear her name or see her I just want to forget about her. And what happened to her because of me.

"Don't talk to me about Mia we are over so just stop" I said putting my headphones back on.

Mia's POV

I woke up to see Colby spread out as much as he can on two chairs. I felt bad but I just wanted to laugh so bad because of how he looked. The smile I had on my face slowly faded remembering what happened yesterday. I can't believe Joe broke up with me.

"Hey how are you feeling" a voice asked me pulling me from my thoughts?

I looked up to see Colby sitting straight looking extremely tired.

"Alright" I said "maybe even better if you go back to the hotel and gets some rest".

"No" he said shaking his head "not happening".

A doctor walks in smiling at me and I gave him a little smile.

"Okay Mia we are releasing you the burns would go away in a couple of weeks. I suggest you stay out of wrestling for at least a month if you still have the burns okay" he asked me?

"Yes" I said.

"Okay I will be back to give you some papers" he said leaving the room.

Colby got up from the chair and stretched "I am going to call Jonathan to come and get us".

~That Night~

"You don't have to come" Jonathan said grabbing his stuff so we can leave to the arena.

"I want too" I said following him.

Once we got to the arena we went our separate ways I made my way to Stephanie's and Hunter's room. I knocked on the door and hear a faint "come in". I walked in to see them sitting on the desk going over paper work they looked up. When they saw me they gasp.

"Mia oh my god" Stephanie said getting up from her chair "are you ok".

"Yeah" I sat down wincing a little when my body made contact with the chair.

"What can we do for you Mia" Hunter asked me?

"I want to know what is going to happen" I asked them?

"As of right now they are suspended and the board is going to see what is going to happen from there" Hunter said.

"I want revenged" I said getting up from the chair.

Stephanie came over to me "Mia you are hurt and they aren't here".

"Call them back for next week and leave the rest up to me" I told her.

"No Mia" Hunter said "not tell you get better",

"Great" I said getting up and leaving without another word.

They put me in the hospital and all I want is revenge and I can't even get that.

Daniel Bryan's (New POV)

I was getting ready for my match which was in an half of hour. When I heard something crash from the room beside me. I walked out of my room and walked in to the room beside me to see Joe beating up Fandango. I ran over to them and pulled Joe back.

"Get off of me" he yelled pushing me.

"NO STOP IT" I yelled at him!

I turned around to see Fandango on the floor "you are not supposed to even be here so why are you" I asked him confused. He got up from the floor and smirked at me.

"That is for me to know and for you two to find out" he left the room with blood coming out of his mouth.

"You just had to come in here didn't you" Joe asked me wiping blood off of his head onto his hand.

"Joe he is not worth it" I said sitting down.

He started pacing back and forth and by the way he was acting he was worrying me. He is starting to act like Dean Ambrose.

"I screwed up real bad" he said more to himself then me.

"Well then go and fix it" I told him.

I know it may not be the easiest thing to do but that is the best advice I can give him at the moment.