Not A Word

"Roman has a meeting with Stephanie and Hunter" Seth said.

Before I could say anything back Hunter and Stephanie arrived.

"Good everybody is here" Stephanie said smiling.

They gestured for us to go in. But when I walked in there was only three seats. I was going to stay standing up but Roman pulled me on his lap. I was trying to wiggle out of his grasp but he wouldn't let me.

"Okay" Hunter eyed us but didn't say anything.

"I am so glad Mia that you and Mia get along well because we need you two to fake date" Stephanie said.

"Is that fine" Hunter asked us.

I wanted to say no but of course that wasn't the answer that came out of my mouth.

"Yes" Roman and I said at the same time.

"Okay here is your script you may go" he said handing everybody a packet.

I got off of Roman  happy now I could get away from them.

"Wait" I here Dean call after me.

I stopped and waited for him "I am coming with you" he said once he reached me.

We didn't say a word to each other walking to the car. I was grateful for that but once we got in the car it was a different story.

"You want to tell me what happened?"

Dean's POV

"What?" she asked me.

"Come on I know something happened you are not talking to him" I said.

She looked like she was debating on whether or not if she was going to tell me. But either way I am going to get her to talk to me.

"You can't tell him" she whispered after a couple of minutes.

"I won't I promise" I said.

"Last night when we got back to the hotel I told Roman the way he was acting was scaring me and he told me that he is sorry and wouldn't hurt me. That he cares too much about me to hurt me and then he kissed me" she said while wiping her eyes.

It looked like she was trying so hard not to cry. I couldn't let her drive us back especially with the way she is feeling right now.

"Pull over I am driving" I said mad.

She listened to me and pulled over getting out of her side and getting in the passenger seat while I got in the driver's seat.

"I know this doesn't help anything but he doesn't remember anything from last night" I said glancing at her for a moment.

"What do you mean?" she asked me.

"Last night was a blur to him we told him what happened at the club and he told us that he knows he made the worst mistake" I said pulling into the hotel parking lot to see Colby and Joe waiting for us.

"Great" she mumbled.

"Be nice" I said getting out of the car.

It killed me to see Mia so upset and I wanted to kick Joe's ass for what he did. But I want him to fix this. And as for payback I am not gonna tell him what I know. He is going to have to figure it out himself.

Mia's POV

Once I got out of the car Roman was right behind me. I started walking quickly to try to get away from him but of course that wasn't working. Can't he take the hint?

"Can we talk please" he said once we were in the elevator.

"There is nothing to talk about" I didn't even look at him I found the elevator buttons more entertaining and distracting.

"What happened once we got back to the hotel room" I froze.

Should I tell him? Or let him figure it out for himself I mean he wasn't in the right state or mind. But at the same time that isn't my problem.

He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Nothing" I said and the elevator dings.

"Please tell me I know you are lying" he pleaded with me.

"Just leave it alone Roman" I said going into our hotel room.

He wanted to say something but he just sighed and walked back out closing the door quietly behind him. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Roman's POV

I walked to the guy's hotel room and knocked on the door after a minute Jonathan opens the door and let me in.

"Did she say anything to you?" I asked Dean.

He looked at me and said "no man not a word."