Eww

"Were you even drunk" I asked him?

"Yeah and then when I saw that guy trying to kiss you it made me sober up faster than I thought it would" he looked mad just thinking about what happened last night.

"Just asking" I said "but where does this leave us"?

"Do you want to be my girlfriend" he asked me?

"Yeah" I mumbled I looked down at the blanket I just couldn't see his face expression.

"Then we are boyfriend and girlfriend" he made me look at him by putting his hand under my chin.

I smiled. Just as we were about to go back to sleep someone started knocking on the door. I groaned while Joe got up laughing. I just decided to go to sleep knowing it was the guys.

"Woah since when" I hear Jonathan say.

"Since last night"

"Omg you did the dirty that fast" Colby asked Joe?

It took everything in me to just keep myself from laughing. I swear that guy always think dirty minded. Let me rephrase that all guys think dirty minded.

"NOO" Joe yelled while I couldn't help but start laughing into my pillow. I got up to see Jonathan and Colby sitting on the end of my bed while Joe sat on the end of his. Which I happened to be in.

"I swear you guys are just disgusting" I said.

"No he is" Jonathan said while pointing at Colby.

"Knowing you Jonathan you probably thought the same" I said while getting up to answer the door since somebody was knocking on it. I opened the door to see the person I least expected it to be Summer.

"Where is he" she asked me?

"I have no clue what you are talking about" I said to her while she pushed pass me to go to the room the guys were in.

Joe's POV

Mia got up to go answer the door and the next thing I know Summer is in the room with Mia right behind her looking like she is about to start punching Summer.

"Are you kidding me Joe you broke up with me over text" she asked me mad?

"Yeah so" I asked her shrugging.

Jonathan and Colby started laughing making it worse than it should be I looked at them and they stop laughing.

"This is not over" she pushed past Mia to leave.

Mia grabbed her arm about to start slapping her while I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her away from Summer until she left.

"I am really get sick and tired of you doing that. You can beat up whoever you want but I can't" she pushed herself out of my arms grabbing a set of clothes and going into the bathroom to take a shower.

"In my defense you should have let her punch her Joe" Colby said.

"I wanted to but I know Mia will hurt her I rather her do that in the ring because then I can't control her" I said smiling.

"You are up to something" Jonathan said way to excited.

"Yeah..." I looked at him weirdly.

"Does it have anything to do with hurting Mia" Colby asked me?

"No I love her it is meant for Summer and Curtis" I smiled.

"Whatever it is I am in" Jonathan said smiling.

Mia's POV

When I got out of the shower I walked out of the bathroom to see Joe looking at me. I walked past him and put my dirty clothes in the hamper I was still mad at him for not letting me slap Summer.

He put his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear "sorry".

"Well I don't forgive you so" I said moving away from him.

"Come on I know you will hurt her I rather you do that in the ring" he said.

"And why is that" I asked him crossing my arms across my chest.

"Because in the ring she can get humiliated in public and you can hurt her without getting into any trouble" he said getting closer to me.

He's got a point but I don't want him to know that because knowing him he will use it against me.

"I know I am right" he said reading my expression.

"What no you are not" I said not looking at him.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me and I kissed him back.

When I pulled back he said "I understand I know you don't want to admit it".

I just rolled my eyes this guy is too full of himself.