Already Got It Covered :)

"Whatever where is the guys anyway" I asked him?

"I think they went to take a nap" he moved away to start fixing his bed that was currently a mess.

"Didn't they just get up" I asked him confused.

"No baby girl that was us" he said laughing.

I looked at the time to see that it was 1:45 in the afternoon. Damn I am going to get into a lot of trouble if start sleeping with him. I would be late to mostly everything. At least I didn't have anything to do this morning so that's good.

"Just to let you know I blame you for getting up late in the afternoon" I said.

"Just a heads up you should expect that more often" he smiled "I mean unless you go somewhere to go you should start using an alarm."

I just stuck my tongue out at him. I sat down on my bed when my phone started ringing. I saw that it was Brie and I smiled.

"Hello" I said happily into the phone.

"Hey" Brie sounded worried "I need you can you come to my room we have a problem".

"Ok I will be there in a minute" I said and hanged up.

"Who was that" Joe asked me?

"Brie she needs me something happened"

I was about to leave when Joe decided to follow me. I looked at him confused.

"I am coming too"

Brie POV

Nikki and I were just walking back to my hotel room. We just got done eating breakfast. But while we were there we heard Summer making plans to beat up Mia and Joe. So I decided to call her and let her know what is going on. I called her and told her to meet us in my hotel room. If I would have told them to meet us at the restaurant it would have been a bad idea.

I mean I love Mia but I don't want to be in all this drama with Summer Rae. She isn't worth the arguing. Once we got to my room door Joe and Mia were already there.

"What's the problem" Mia asked me "you sounded worried on the phone."

"Summer is planning on beating you and Joe up somehow" Nikki said while I unlocked the door and let everyone in.

"Really Nicole the whole point was to wait until we got in the room. So nobody would hear our conversation" I glared at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"How did you find out about this" Joe asked us?

"We were eating at the same place when we overheard her telling Curtis. But she didn't see us" I said.

"So we got to figure something out" Mia looked at Joe to see what he would say.

"Don't worry I already got that covered" Joe said while Nikki, Mia and I looked at him confused.

"How" Mia asked him?

"Don't worry about it baby girl" Joe kissed Mia.

Wait am I missing something the last time she was here she was upset with him and now they are kissing. I look at Nikki and she gave me the same look. At least I wasn't the only one who didn't know what was going on.