Chapter 2~

"Meg? " He said curiously, a confused look on his face. "What are you doing here? " He asked

  "I couldn't sleep" she said to him still standing near the entry.  "I wanted to see you"  She couldn't tell if he was angry or just not in the mood to see her, she didn't blame him, it was quite late. "I'm sorry.. " She said looking down about to leave

  "You can come in if you'd like"

Surprised by his words she walked in.

She sat near him on the floor. He was playing the organ as he usually did when he was in his lair. There was silence for a few minutes.  "What are you playing? " She asked breaking the silence. "I'm working on a new piece" He responded not looking up from the organ. "It sounds wonderful" she said to him. He then thanked her and proceeded to continue playing. Meg loved when he played. It filled her happiness, happiness only he could provide her with. His music was the only way he could really express himself. He made many songs with words that could make someone cry or smile,  sometimes both. After a few moments passed by Meg thought it was about time she should head back to her bedroom.

  "Thank you for letting me stay" she said with a slight smile across her face.

"Of course" He replied. As she headed back upstairs she couldn't help but think about him. She smiled at the thought of him and the he played the organ with such passion, such concentration and focus. Meg wasn't sure what she felt for him but she knew that she would always want him in her life, no matter what he had done or will do. She saw him, the man behind the mask. A man that is passionate and make a woman swoon whenever he wanted to. As she return to her bedroom, she layed on her bed and thoughts of him rushed over her like a sea of waves.