Thirty-third scene

Yoongi stared at himself in the mirror, looking at every angle of his body possible. He flashed himself a smirk, "Not bad, cheonsa."

His mood changed when he realized the younger hasn't come out of the fitting room yet. He approached the room he occupied and knocked, well more like 'banged', on the door. "Jimin you're taking forever. Are you done yet? Come out, the others are waiting!"

"No!"

"What's wrong? I think I got all the sizes correct, 'extra large'." Yoongi teasingly stated earning a loud thud from the other side. "I'm just kidding! Seriously, what's the problem?"

"The outfit you chose is horrible!"

"Horrible? I can think of a lot better adjectives to use than 'horrible'." Yoongi sneered.

"Shut up!"

"Why don't you stop whining and come out?" The older raised an eye brow at the lack of response from the latter. A few seconds later, he heard the male sigh and muttered a soft 'Fine' before opening the door.

Yoongi excitedly anticipated what he looked like from the clothes that he hand-picked himself. When he saw Jimin fully with the outfit, he let out a silent snicker. "Pfft!"

"Asshole!" Jimin slapped the male's chest and turned around to change back to his old clothes.

"Hey, hey! Wait!" Yoongi held his arm to prevent the other from leaving. He swiveled the latter's body to face each other with his hands draped on both sides of his shoulders. "What's wrong with your clothes? Stop being a baby about it."

"I look like a freaking toddler!" Jimin countered, wriggling his body in annoyance. He was wearing a striped black and white sweater with ripped knee-length trousers and white high socks in green shoes. To most people they'd think and look horrible wearing it. However that's not the case with Jimin.

"So? I think it's pretty cute."

Jimin pouted looking into Yoongi's eyes that he knew all too well and he was actually sincere about it. "You mean it?"

"Of course! Nobody can pull off this outfit better than you okay?" Yoongi smiled, patting his head softly as he nodded his head. "Now hide that pout from me 'cause it's adorable."

Jimin quickly purses his lips fighting the best he could to hide his blush.

"Alright, let's go out and show the world how cute my boyfriend is." Yoongi entwined their hands together and dragged the other out of the store with a red faced Jimin.

🎬🎬🎬

The whole staff and everyone was now settled on one part of the mall to shoot the rest of the episode. The boys were standing up on a linear line facing the large cameras in front of them as the female MC appeared at the center of the line.

"And here we are all gathered once again for the 'Exchange challenge'! I see you boys did an amazing job in dressing your partners up for today!" Elixir grinned who was also dressed for the part with her purple sweatshirt and white skirt.

Jimin sighed remembering the clothes he was wearing. He felt a soft nudge on his arm. He looked at the male beside him but the latter only gave him assuring smile. Somehow that small gesture made him feel more comfortable.

"However, that's not all." The female vestured a creepy smile that almost sent shivers on Jimin's spine. "Before anything else, have your partner stand in front of you."

Jimin turned to Yoongi but the latter only shrugged. The older held out his hand motioning him to step in front and be the one to stand ahead. What is this show planning this time? Judging by Elixir's face, he surmised it's up to no good.

The MC continued on with her instructions as everybody was already in their places. "Now let your partner in front of you... to move to the left and therefore will complete the 'Exchange challenge'. This will be the new pair for the next mission!"

What?

Jimin wanted to curse every curse words he knew at that point. And it looks like he wasn't the only one opposed to this, almost everybody was. How could they play them like this after all they've been through? If what Elixir said was true, then Hoseok will be Yoongi's partner and he will be with Jungkook.

It's not like he didn't want Jungkook to be his partner. It's just... their acting and their plan. They can't afford to stop now, they're so close to the finish line! And for some reason, he doesn't like the wide smile that Hoseok was showing.

It made him feel a tad uneasy.

After the shocking news from the femlae host, the show continued on as their free-day date (with the supporter's pleasure of seeing it through the camera). Jimin was dejectedly poking his cookies and cream ice cream with his spoon mindlessly, not noticing the frown on his partner's face.

"What's up?" Yoongi asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. I just didn't feel like eating..."

The older raised a brow at him. "Jimin, it's ice cream. The cheonsa that I know would never turn down an ice cream especially when one is sitting in front of you."

"Touché." Jimin laughs slightly.

"No seriously, is something bothering you?"

"Hm, funny." The younger male smirks at him. "The akma that I know would never be concerned about other people's well being."

"That's for other people. I don't do the same for you." He winked cheekily.

"What a sap!" He rolled his eyes as they both laughed. "And just a second ago you were sulking in jealousy."

"I told you not to bring that up again, brat."

"Well, first 'jealousy' lasts!" The male spoke in a singy song voice.

"That's not a thing." Yoongi cluck his tongue.

"That's the point of the joke because the real saying goes first impression lasts--"

"I know what the joke is! But stupid jokes aren't worth laughing at,"

Jimin pouted. "What do you mean? All jokes are stupid! That's why they're funny!"

"Yeah, well I have a high sense of humor." Yoongi scooped up a bite on his sundae as he arched his brows at the latter.

"And a high sense of jealousy," Jimin snickered.

"Shut the fuck up."

A/n:
Will I get away with this short chap when I say I finally finished this book after so many months? No, probably not.