First scene

"Damn! When will I ever get a fucking job?" Jimin whispered to himself, walking in the street after getting rejected yet again. He sighed and stopped in front of a store.

For the past eight months, he kept looking for a job. Anything would've been helpful but no one accepted him as the time passed. He graduated in Performance arts major in dancing. But since his choice of course is hard to come by, he decided to just apply on any job there is.

"Graduating seems so useless if I don't get a job." He muttered and was about to walk away when a certain flyer caught his eye. He turned his head to the glassed mirror of the shop and read what it said.

'Out of money? You're in luck!

Out of love interest? Well guess what? You are in double luck!

By entering the 'Finding Prince Charming ' you can get money fast! Individual interviews will be included at the first screening, Agust 5, 2018 8:00 am.

Requirement:
1. Must be a boy. (This program is for boys ONLY)
2. Must be 18-25 years old only.
3. Bring identification cards or any form to identify you.
4. Fill the form attached below.'

Jimin took the flyer and stared at it. Is he really that desperate that he'll even fall for a stupid scam like this? There was only one obvious answer to this, FUCK YEAH! And right, it wasn't the most ideal way that he thought to earn money in a small amount of time, but it was better than nothing. It was definitely worth a try! Even if it ends up as a scam anyway.

🎬🎬🎬

That night, he kept staring at the paper. Thinking whether or not he will sign up to this stupid thing. He ruffled his hair and rolled over to his bed, staring at the ceiling. He has been living alone since college since he moved out of his hometown, Busan to Seoul. And he can't help but to be disappointed at himself for being such a failure.

His parents were really supportive of his dream and that they gave him everything. Even now, they're still helping him pay for the rent of his apartment. He's just so useless! He just wanted to return the favor to his parents.

He sighed and said, "Alright, I've made up my mind."

He sat back up and grabbed the paper and pen lying on top of the mattress. "Let's see here... Name, age, address, hobbies, likes and dislikes... Huh, it's just like any other application form."

He filled up all of the blanks until he reached at the bottom part. "Are you gay or bisexual? Wtf! What kind of a question is that?!" His face went red like all of the strawberries combined.

"I just remembered that this was for an all boys show... And it will somehow help you get a boyfriend or something." He sighed and slowly wrote down the word 'gay' on the blank. I mean, there's no use denying it. He's as straight as a tangled wire.

"Have you been in a relationship with the same gender as you?" He said in a somewhat robotic voice that stopped every word. "No."

"Are you dominant or a submissive? (Can be switch as well)" His face gotten redder than before if that's possible.

"T-these questions are getting worse by the second!" He bowed his head, red faced. He didn't really thought about such things yet, he's still pure and he doesn't know what he really is either. "Well, I'm a shy person and I don't really think I am capable of dominating somebody else. I'm really awkward around men!"