Sixth scene

"Hey, you have something on your..." The boy, who Jimin recently found his name was Jungkook, told him while pointing at his cheek. He was surprisingly younger than him which he never expected.

Jimin grabbed the napkin and followed where he was pointing at. "Here?" Jungkook shook his head and persistently pointed at his left cheek. He wiped the napkin on his skin, "Did I get it?"

After their two course meal, they were finally eating their dessert and Jimin couldn't get any happier when he found out it was ice cream! He didn't realize how messy he was eating, he wasn't the least bit embarrassed. Besides, nobody cares what he was doing anyway.

"No, it's still there hyung." Jungkook stared at his face.

"Ugh, are you kidding me Jungkook?"

"No it's really there!" Jungkook protested with a fake hurt expression. "Here, let me get that for y—" He scooped his finger on the vanilla ice cream and poked the other's nose, laughing loudly at his troll action.

"Yah! What did you do that for?" Jimin pouted, wiping his nose with the napkin.

"Sorry hyung, you're just so cute!"

The older didn't let him see but he was blushing so hard, "I just met you tonight and I already hate you."

"No you don't~" Jungkook grinned.

It was very uncomfortable when he was being filmed while they were eating but Jungkook was so casual about it. He would crack a joke and Jimin would always laugh at them. He almost forgot that they were being filmed on the camera. The others seemed to be enjoying themselves as well.

Elixir once again appeared on the center. "Did you guys have fun? Well, tomorrow's gonna be a new day! Rest up and we'll see you all tomorrow! Good night!"

"See you tomorrow Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook winked and stood up from his seat.

"S-sure, goodnight."

After the dinner, a staff came and gave them their room number and room key. Jimin shuddered at the thought of how large the house is that can have thirty people live in it. When he found out what room he will live in for the next five months, he rushed to it as soon as the staff dismissed them.

His room was on the second floor, and what he sees inside his room was beyond expectation. "Woah!" Everything was painted Beige, a queen sized well organized sky blue bed and modern furnitures decorated in his room. He saw his luggage sitting beside his bed so he unpacked it away for his free time. "Might as well get used to this if I'll stay here for five months... Okay Jimin! Let's win this and get the prize money!"

🎬🎬🎬

By the time he was finished it was already eleven in the evening. He decided to go downstairs to have a quick drink. He heard a couple of noises from the room not too far from his. Everyone had already made friends while Jimin only had two so far. And that wasn't a bad number in his defense, he wasn't obliged to be friends with everyone in this show.

When he reached downstairs, he saw a group of males, playing games on the flat screen TV. They were yelling and being a rowdy bunch to which Jimin only shakes his head to. He doesn't know how people could easily befriend strangers! It was nearly impossible for him. He directly went to the kitchen and grabbed a juice box, exiting the noisy-filled room.

He decided to go explore since he wasn't really sleepy yet. He went back upstairs and saw a glass mirror door, two doors away from his room. He could see a figure out of the balcony, leaning against the railway. Jimin, the curious cat he is, entered the balcony with the stranger's back facing him. He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, he was holding a cigarette on his right hand.

Jimin stepped towards the guy and copied what the guy was doing, without the cigarette of course. He rested his hands on the railway and stared down at the swimming pool that the balcony was facing. He noticed the guy was wearing headphones which explains why he didn't acknowledge his presence immediately. He brought the cigarette back to his lips and exhaled smoke that caused Jimin to cough loudly. The stranger finally heard him and glanced at the smaller, "Sorry, I don't entertain fans at the moment."

Jimin's jaw dropped in awe. Was this guy serious?! "Excuse me? I wasn't here to get your autograph whoever you are." He finally had a good look at the stranger's face. He gasped hyperbolically. "Wait! You're the jerk who bumped to me in the first screening!"

The boy scoffed, taking down the hood of his jacket and brought his headphones down now facing Jimin. He took a step closer to him and leaned his face closer to his. "I didn't know fans are that desperate these days. If you wanted attention babe, I'll give it to you."

Once again, Jimin was in disbelief. "Fan? I don't even know you! And you still owe me for what you did the last time!"

"Whatever just scram kid, I'm not in the mood today." The pale boy motioned his hand with a 'Go away' gesture, looking ahead once again and inhaled the weed.

"You know what? You're not just rude, you're also a conceited asshole! Why are you even here? You're not the type of person to be in this kind of stuffs! You should be in the hell like the devil you are."

The stranger snapped his head back at Jimin, his small eyes piercing towards him. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me devil, I ain't repeating myself." The smaller managed to say even though he was mentally screaming in fright inside.

"Devi– Listen kid, you don't wanna see me mad so I advice you to fuck off while I'm still nice."

"F-Fine! Like I wanted to be anywhere near you anyway!" Jimin huffed stomping his foot to the exit, wanting to get out as fast as possible. The male didn't look like he was bluffing so he needs to retrieve quick. Before he could fully leave, he looked back at the stranger once again. He threw imaginary punches behind his back and muffling his grumbles like when a kid gets mad at their parents for not giving them candy.

The stranger turned around with his eye brow lifted, "What are you doing?"

Jimin gritted his teeth in embarrassment after he got caught by his small tantrum act and rolled his eyes. "Nothing! I'm leaving!"

He finally left, still grumbling under his nose and stomping his feet heavily. On his way back to his room, he was met by a familiar face wearing a wide grin. "Oh Jiminie!"

"Tae!" The two hugged for a second before continued walking on the aisle.

"What was that face you were making earlier? It looked like you just saw a demon in a human form." Taehyung joked, chuckling slightly.

"I actually did see a devil." The blonde crossed his arms slightly still agitated.

The other gasped loudly. "Oh no, you talked to Min Yoongi? Oh my god, this is bad."

"Min Courage who?" (The word courage sounds like Yoongi's name)

"Not courage! Min Yoongi! He's like the scariest person here, you'd be lucky if you walk out alive. Whatever you do, don't cross paths with him again okay?"

Jimin scoffed a bit, hiding his fright behind his tough guy act. "I'm not scared of that Devil courage dude."

"Well, you should."

A/n:
Jikook for the first pair in the show! I'm telling this now, I know a lot of ship wars will happen here so please don't talk shit to each other and just enjoy, this is only a fictional book. I'm a hoe for Jikook as well but Yoonmin is still the number one in my heart. Seriously, these two is obviously dating irl so please just come out already! I'd actually faint when it happens.