Twenty-seventh scene

"Yoongi, run faster!" Jimin frustratedly shrieked in frantic, watching as the older sorely catching up behind him.

"I'm trying! Running is not my thing, you should know that by now."

Jimin gritted his teeth, halting to wait for him. By the time Yoongi caught on, Jimin took ahold of his wrist pulling him to a corner of what looked like an abandoned building with random graffitis and missing debris. "I swear to god, if we die because of you, I'd kill you twice."

"God, stop being a drama queen. It's just a game for pete's sake, we're not gonna actually die." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"It's not a game, it's a zombie run. I can't be eliminated now, this show is my only ticket to great life. You should know that by now." Jimin backfired.

After some time, they both finally caught up their breaths and slumped down on the cold concrete, resting for the mean time. They were facing each other under an awkward silence, Jimin doesn't want to be in this situation but he couldn't say otherwise. They were once again paired up after witnessing that small incident and holy fucking Christ, everyone went bonkers over it the next day.

"Jimin," Yoongi suddenly muttered surprising the other with a flinch.

"Y-Yes?"

"Why are you so quiet?"

The blonde male let out a forced laugh, pushing back his hair. "I d-don't know what you're talking about, I've always been this quiet!"

"Don't fuck with me Jimin." Yoongi spat coldly. "You've been acting like that ever since the kiss happened. You know I only did that for the show right?"

"I know that! I-It's just..."

He didn't want it to be like that. He didn't want to think he only did that for the show...

"Just what?"

"All this attention, is it really okay to deceive people like this? I mean, for our own benefit?"

"Don't be silly, every reality show was planned out anyway. The show is just using us to gain money, we're just giving them what they want. They should be thanking us," Yoongi let out a scoff.

Jimin pursed his lips thinking back to what happened a few days ago. He remembers it as clear as day.

As soon as he reached inside the house, Jimin threw a hand over his lips and blushing cheeks, covering them in embarrassment. He could feel his heart pounding loudly. Why would Yoongi do that? One second they were having this heartfelt moment and then all of a sudden kissing him! What's wrong with this guy?

"Hey! What's the big idea? You plan on freezing me to death? You threw me on the pool twice! It's fucking cold!" Yoongi hugged his body from the freezing temperature, shivering aggressively.

"Y-You– Why—?" Jimin faced him with a red face.

"Relax, it's not like I have a crush on you or something. I just did that to send the fans over the edge, we've been quite late for the schedule, might as well do it quick."

Kissing him for the show? That wasn't on their deal! Still... he could feel his heart racing faster and unconsciously wanting more.

"So mind telling me what plan you have in mind so I can mentally prepare myself the next time you decide to do something like this again?"

"Plan? I don't have one."

"Wow, what a smart-ass. You don't have a plan?" Jimin grumbled.