scenario: yoongi & seungwan (1)

Начните с самого начала

if only he had run faster, if only he had just driven here hitting any single one getting in his way, if only he had waited down there to catch her,

if only that day, he had been more honest to his feelings.

guiltiness fills up yoongi's spirit, as he couldn't stop criticizing himself for being useless and impotent.

and that stupid woman, too. a fallen angel without wings like her, from where did she get the gut to attempt flying?

it's too late now, she's gone, why even mind blaming her.

- yes?

jesus christ, if that isn't her voice from death.

- seungwan please don't possess me i swear to god i didn't mean to insult you that bad.

- sunbae? is that you??

- i need you and i will miss you forever but please vanish in peace.

- what are you mumbling about??

no, this is not delusional, this is definitely seungwan's normal speaking.

the sound that he always craves to listen, can't be mistaken.

yoongi heads towards the window, a familiar petite figure appears before him as he glances down. there comes his seungwan who is standing on a huge rooftop below, looking up at him questionably.

- y-you're still alive!!

- excuse me??? that was drastically rude mister!!

- what the fuck are you doing down there???

- i'm having a small picnic here, come join me!

- no thanks, quickly climb up here won't you.

- aw please, it's almost sunset.

- .........tsk

yoongi uses a wooden ladder despite the distance being tiny enough for an also tiny woman to jump down. he has used up all energy earlier, thus if he acted to harsh he would be the actual one going to hell. pathetic.

as soon as the man settles himself on a plaid blanket beside his hoobae, silence crashes down. it is just them and the glowing sun, a crisp circle in the bloody sky. after a long exhausting day, they finally have a moment for themselves, gazing at the horizon drenched in various hues, from a metallic gold to a crimson bold. though both of them keen on blue, the charm of this carmine red sure is unmatchable.

time flies while this majestic scene remains burning and burning, until a vivid burst of blazing scarlet flashes across the sky, signaling an end to the glorious sunset.

seungwan doesn't realize she is the only one who's watching the landscape, that someone is enjoying her sight long enough to tell this woman herself is way more brighter than the vivid view.

- isn't it stunning, sunbae?

- yeah, you too.

those words came from his mouth naturally, as yoongi decided to follow what his heart says. seungwan, in the meantime, is dazed. her body feels numb, yet her cheeks shade a vermilion in the afterglow.

- sunbae,

- hm?

- what you said earlier, can you say that again?

- which one, "you're still alive"?

- no!! before that!

- well then..."please vanish in peace"?

- it's fine, you probably forgot it already.

of course he remembers, it's just entertaining to tease this woman, to see her sulking like a little squirrel.

- "i need you".