Chapter 54: Pinky!

Start from the beginning

The lunch bell rang to tell us it ended. I'm always the last one to finish up. I munched the last piece and cleaned my trash. When everyone left, I started leaving.

Mark oppa waited for me at the door. I wouldn't say he waited. It looks more like he got left behind also for walking slow.

He's cute.. So cute, but I think I succeeded in not liking him anymore. I think I was be able to refrain myself.

I looked around us, "They all left?" I asked.

"Mm.." He nodded and squeaked his voice like a puppy. I giggled. "Jennie-ah, do you still have my jacket?"

I looked at him. Trying hard to stay at least 2 seconds, "Yeah! Oppa, do you want it now?"

He nodded. I looked away to the road in the front. I really can't look at him at all. I'm worried that he can see my face.

"Ok, go ahead to JYP, I'll go get it and give it to you there," I said.

"No, it's okay," he cut me, "I'll go with you to get the jacket." He smiled.

"Oppa.. You don't have to.."

"No, I want to. I want to meet 'Mrs. Madden' too. I miss her food," his perfect deep voice of English. It rushed my heart.

"O-ok.." I stuttered. We walked after a long silence then I realized something, "Oppa, you eat a lot but you're so skinny," I glared at him then looked away. Doing random actions to make it looks natural.

He laughed. "I know, I have 'fast metabolism',"

I quickly gasped, "Lucky.. You're like Aiden appa!" I realized.

He laughed, "Appa? Why appa?"

"Oh.. Before I 'accidentally' called him appa so the others started calling him appa. He has a weird and old personality too. He's really warm and caring. I feel like his daughter near him. Plus, right now he's our group's leader. Hehe! Appa matches him a lot," I happily explained.

"He's just an appa?" He asked.

I nodded. "A dumb one.." I said. I get dumb personality from people around me. Mostly BTS oppas who I spent more time with. Talking about dumb there's V oppa.. Jimin oppa.. J-hope oppa.. and Kookie~~

"Wait for me!" I told him and ran inside my house. Grabbing his jacket and came out. When I did, he was talking to my mom. They greet each other comfortably until my mom slapped his butt.

I froze. He saw me. We both were smiling. I was about to laugh but then I quickly covered my mouth. Behind my palm, I dropped my jaws.

"Aigoo! You're so skinny! Eat more!" My mom nagged.

"Ne," he nervously answered.

"Omma, where's dad?" I interrupted them. They needed an interruption.

"Delivering." She said.

"Mr.Jeon?" I asked.

"Personal business," she answered.

"Oh~~" I nodded.

She looked at me and smiled. She brushed my hair to the tip and sighed unsteadily, "You've grown up into a beautiful girl..." She reached up and squeezed my cheeks.

"Ah!" I yelled flatly. I laughed then suddenly saw Mark oppa. Oh right, he's here. He's just too quiet. "Ah!!" I yelled louder, "Omma, we have to go," I waved at her and pulled Mark oppa by his arm. Trying to act normal is hard. Every touch and every interact I have with him, I take it to my mind. "Dong Woo oppa! SEE YOU! Mr.Kang! ANNYEONG! Hee Jae unni! BYE!!" I yelled loudly so they, who are in the kitchen, can hear.