Chapter 11 : Don't leave me, my love..

Comenzar desde el principio

"I care!!"

"..."

Hanna went speechless..

"I do care about you.. don't you know..?" His voice spoke an unspeakable agony and melancholy began to consume his feeling..

Hanna was baffled and not sure how to react, "What are you talki–"

"I love you"

".."

The room became a pin-drop silence..

Three words..

That very words.. eventually, came out from the man..

None of them can come out with a word.. only can stare each other's eyes deeply..

It had been treated like taboo for Zhang to say that words to her, and he always wanted to say it in a proper way. But who knows, the moment Hanna said something that he hated the most in the world would force his to say that three words openly..

Just like a heavy burden finally out from his chest, Zhang finally felt a little relieved although his heart beating so hard at the moment that both of them could hear it clearly.

"Hanna.."

The moment she heard his gruff voice, she pushed him away from her. However, the next second she knows, she already inside the man's embrace, hugging her tightly..

"Don't leave me, Hanna.." He whispered dearly onto her ear..

Out of discomfort, Hanna pushed him even harder this time. "I'm leaving.." Hanna then turned to leave..

"Hanna, wait.. Let me explain.."

Hanna stopped before the door and turned around slowly. "I treated you as my family and I respect you as my leader. The only way that I could serve you is became your assassin, and that's it.."

As soon as he heard this, his pupils shivered as he felt his chest being hit by a bullet. It felt so hurt..

"I'll go after them, I should leave now.."

Afterwards, she left without turning back..

Zhang stood there in silence, as he watching her cold back slowly disappear from his somber eyes..

It is his first time, he felt so dejected as an anguish feeling struck right into his heart..

...

Hanna finally reached a certain place with a map in her hand. Not too far from she's standing, she heard a multiple shots rang upon the air.

That's when she knew where the exact commotion take place. It seems they've gone all out, not just setting the traps but most likely to kill the man.

Hanna came prepared with full set of firearms on her body. She determined to handle this by herself.

After all, she still need some useful information from him, so she can't just kill him now. And again, if someone wants to kill him, the only person that allowed to do that is her!

Without making noticeable sound, Hanna making her way towards the base. The moment she got inside, she quickly hid behind the pillar in the dark as she could feel an intense and blood-lust aura around her.

From distance, Hanna heard a woman's voice in distint..

"You already a dead meat!"

Hanna knew it right away, that's voice belongs to Clara.

Hanna saw Clara raised her gun and she was ready to fire. In that moment, Hanna saw the man that she's been looking for, John Yun looked pretty bad himself, injured both his shoulder and leg.

Pang! Pang!

Clara fired her gun, but the next thing she felt was a pain on her hand. Hanna shot her before Clara could press the trigger completely in remarkable speed!

"Arghh!!" Clara shouted in pain.

It alarmed the team. They were confused but at the same time, they tried to find the mysterious shooter. "Quick! Find that person!!" A man giving an order to their other subordinates, his face drawn..

Kei came out from the dark to join the team for searching. Even their men has scattered around to find the shooter, they simply can't lure the mysterious person out.

He was in fury, that their plan had messed up in very last minute. His expression darkened, he about to kill the shooter right there and then!

Kei had planned all of this with Clara from the very beginning. They shared the same intention that is, to kick out Hanna from the Golden Red's organization for forever!

The reason it's simply because he hated Hanna for being number one label of assassin in Golden Red. Since she came into the organization, the glory that always in his grasp now became someone else's pride, that pushed him down to the second best assassin of the organization. Not only the way of people treated him had change, the woman always got the opportunies to favor the their top brass and get praised a lot by them.

Therefore, he swore to his life, if he can't kill the woman, he might as well kill himself rather than getting compared and humiliate every time. Not that being the second is bad, but it's hurt his pride vehemently. So, he hired Mareno and Reo from The Bad Guys organization to kill her.

Alas, his planned also a big failure. It's because of this man, John Yun!

In that rage feeling burning inside him, Kei charged forward to John Yun.

Suddenly, a heavy white smoke aroused in the air and he felt the ground is shaking. His vision of John Yun is getting blurry and soon blocking his sight of him completely.

"Damn it!!" Kei hissed angrily. It's tear gas grenade!

The others started coughing and covered their eyes and nose. After some time, the white smoke slowly dissipated. After making sure the coast is clear from the gas, Kei stood up and went to John's last spot.

Kei was shocked, the spot is vacant and deserted..

He couldn't find John Yun anywhere, he had disappeared!