THE KICK ASS GIRLS

CHAPTER TWENTYONE:

Sapphire's POV:

"i thought you were dead" i said as a couple of tears fell towards the ground of my so called fathers office.

"i am so sorry girls i had to hide you both from my brother. i didnt want anything to happen to you" i heard him say as more quietly then before, his voice full of sorrow and honesty.

after our uncle died dad had some men come down and free me and Stephnie and now we are sitting in his office and he has explained everything to us. except one.

"dad is mum still alive?" i hear Stephnie ask before i could get anything out.

i watched as dad nodded his head and pointed towards the door.

me and Staphnie both stood up simultainiously before looking towards the door and watching as a middle aged women stepped into the room.

Niall's POV:

i have looked everywhere for Sapphire and Stephnie but yet i still have no clue where they are.

me and Harry laid across the long couch as we waited for our parents to come home from where ever they went for the weekend.

it has been three days since i last saw Sapphire and my wolf is killing me mentally of course for not taking better care of her.

i still remember the day it happened. i walked into my room to find the window smashed and the bed unmade and missing it's sheet, yes who ever stole my Tamika stole my sheets to, dont ask me because i have no clue why they did that.

"where home" i hear my parents call as the front door crecked open and four shadows walked into the house.

"who else is home?" i asked curiously while standing up and stepping towards the room.

i watched as two familiar faces walk into the lounge room, which i count as my parents but who else is here?

i sniffed the air only to realise that the one person i have been looking for all weekend is standing at the front door.

i ran towards the door and gripped her tightly before rubbing my nose into her neck and sniffing her intoxicating sent making my wolf go wild.

"SAPPHIRE YOUR BACK" i yelled at her as i pulled her away from me and looked her in the eye. "who did this to you? i want to know and i want to know now, when i get my hands on him i will ..." i got cut off by Sapphire's hand slamming against my lips sending sparks everywhere.

"Niall shut it, he is dead, my father took care of it" i hear her sweet voice say which only calmed me down more.

wait did she just say father?

*Like it so far?*

double troubleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara