Chapter twenty five

Harley's POV:

What happens when you fall for someone and you don't know if they truly love you like they say they do? Well that is exactly what I am trying to figure out.

"I ... I think I love you Harley" I hear Harry say as he played on the bed and stared at the ceiling a light rose color covered his cheeks. I was mind blown that someone actually said that.

"I ... I .... I just don't know, I'm sorry" I cry out before running into the bathroom and locking the door.

"I'm sorry" I heard Harry whisper out before I heard the bedroom door open and close.

I sat on the lid of the toilet and just let the tears drop down my cheeks. What was I supposed to say, I mean I don't know how I feel about him and I don't know what to say to him.

I can honestly say that I am so confused.

Harry's POV:

I said it, I told her, I ... I don't know what to think.

I sat at the kitchen bench and didn't move, who knew I could sit still?

I have no clue as to how long I was sitting there just waiting for an answer to anything, to everything I need to know the answer to.

"Hey buddy, how are you?" I hear a familiar voice ask me as a dark shadow covered me indicating that someone was in fact sitting in the seat next to me.

I looked to my right and saw the one person who actually knows me. My twin brother.

How is it possible for your twin to know what you feel when you are angry, sad or happy?

"I'm good mate, just waiting for answers" I chuckled along side Niall.

Niall's POV:

Walking past the kitchen I noticed Harry sitting there staring into blank space.

I walked up to him and sat on the seat next to him whilst asking how he was. Of course he told me he was ok but I knew deep down he wasn't.

I patted his back before standing up and walking out of the kitchen door and into the lounge room only to find my mate sitting staring into space.

What is with everyone staring into space today?

Emily's POV:

Why does everything happen to me lately?

What's with these nightmares?

How do I know everyone is telling me the truth?

How did I get like this?

What's wrong with me!

Was all I could think of, I sat alone in the lounge room and kept asking myself why, what or how everything happens. Why is it so hard to figure out?