THE KICK ASS GIRLS

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

Niall's POV:

CRAP! she saw it, she saw the mark. what do i tell her, do i tell her thr truth? i asked myself while struggling to control my breathing. 'tell her, tell her now, she is our mate and should now' my wolf, Alexanda, said sternly to me, but me being me completely ignored him and tuned him out.

"i will tell you soon, i promise. just give me a bit of time, please" i pleaded with her as i heard my wolf scoff at me.

'don't you dare scoff at me' i almost yelled at him.

'well then tell her and i wouldnt' scoff at you now would i?' he retailiated.

i shut him off before turning around and getting dressed. "Sapphire, lets quickly get out of here before the evil witch gets back" i said jokingly.

"yes, i agree with you there" she smiled, but all in all she was serious. i honestly wonder why she hated her so much.

i watched as Sapphire grabbed the door handle and twist it before turning towards me. "i wasnt actually joking when i said that she was evil" she said no humour traced her voice. she smiled at me sadly before turning back towards the door and opening it.

Stephnie's POV:

Me and Harry have been up for around four hours, dont ask why but we have been. currently i am sitting on the bed dressed in a white singlet covered in a see through lepard top. yes i loved animals and i will not get anything that is made of animals so it is in fact fake, b you should know that right? i was also wearing a pair of jeggings and a pair of black canvas slip ons. casual but hot.

Harry stepped out of the bathroom dressed in his clothes from last night. and yes if you were wondering we did it, i lost my v-card to a crazily hot guy that probably thought of it as a one night stand. i know i should be more careful but i honestly couldnt control myself and my body took control, i have no idea how but that is what happened, if your gunna ask me how dont, ask someone who remembers.

"so, what now?" harry asked awkwardly.

i smiled at him cheekily before looking towards the door. i have no clue why i smiled cheekily but when i am around him i feel diffrent i feel like someone wants me and that i can be myself. note to self catch up on something i am missing from Sapphire.

"yes?" Harry asked smiling slightly.

"no nothing i was just smiling. and i wanted to know, do you think of last night was a usual hump and dump?" i asked worry lacing my voice, why am i worried you ask, well i am worried that it was just a hump and dump, that it was something that i didnt want to end but did, i am woried i was nothing to him when i clearly have a crush on him. WAIT Staphnie stop what you are thinking about now. you are not to fall for a boy and get involved, you do not want to have another broken heart i thought to myself.

great now i am talking to myself. Sign one of going crazy.

"no never" Harry said pulling me out of my thoughts.

did i just hear correctly? did he say no. great stage two of going crazy i thought to myself.

"no you are not going crazy and yes you did just hear me correctly. last night was NOT a usual hump and dump" he said reasureing me. WAIT.

"did i just say that out loud?" i ask secretly hoping i didnt and that he can read thoughts and some of me was hoping that i did as i dont want him to read my thoughts.

there were three knock at the door pulling me from my confusing thoughts.

"who is it?" i asked who ever was at the door whilst still sitting on my bed.

"Sapphire, you need to get out of that room now. we have to get out this house before the evil bitch comes back" i smiled at what she said.

"crap, whats she gunna do to you when she see's the mess we made last night?" i asked conserned.

"What does she do to you babe?" i heard a male voice ask.

"You have a boyfriend Saph?" i asked in aww.

"yes i do, now Ni Baby, dont get mad. but i will tell you later. when you tell me about that heart" i heard her say before this Ni dude sighed and i heard foot steps walking away.

Sapphire's POV:

what a crazy bitch telling me that when i had Niall next to me. but all in all she didnt know that i had a boyfriend so i will let her off this time, but anymore slip ups and i swear i will smash her damn head into the wall. Niall is now bloody mad at me and he walked off to god knows where.

*sorry if anything is spelt incorrectly but i hope you like it*