THE KICK ASS GIRLS

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

Harry's POV:

i smiled as i walked through the front door of Sapphire's house. i found myself standing there looking around at everything.

my eyes stopped at the staircase as i watched Niall walk up the stairs with someone who looked sort of like my mate. i knew it wasnt my mate as i didnt feel my wolf jumping at her pressence.

i smirked as i knew what was going to happen.

i looked away before walking towards the kitchen.

i lent against the kitchen bench as i watched people granding against each other. before i knew it i was handed a cup which i instantly downed. i know i shouldnt drink things strangers give me but eh.

i walked into the lounge room and over to where my mate was standing.

"care to dance gourgeous?" i asked whilst smiling as i put my hand out for hers.

"um, ok" she replied before downing her drink and taking my hand.

i pulled her onto the dance floor. before long she was grinding against my thing.

"um, if you dont want anything to happened to you tonight i would stop rubbing that ass on me" i whispered before she turned around to face me.

"what if i want something to happen to me tonight?" she asked before biting her lip.

before i knew it my wolf had taken over and her lips were on mine.

i pulled away panting before pressing my forehead to hers .

"lets go" she said sexily before grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs.

Sapphire's POV:

i woke up with a massive headache. before looking at my phone 10:30am wow best sleep ever.

i went to sit up but an arm that was drapped over my stomach stopped me from doing that.

i looked down at the arm before realising that i was naked and so was the guy laying net to me. i decided to poke his cheek to wake him up, but of corse him being a gu didnt wake up and so i lifted my hand up getting ready to slap him across the face.

"you do that and you will have to face the consiquences" a husky voice said, sleep lacing his voice.

"wait, your awake?" i asked before he nodded. "then get off of me before my crappy ass career comes home" i said as i realised that he had a blue love heart on his right wrist.

his arm moved and i stood up before running into my room and pulling on a pair of black lacy undergarments, a pair of black leggings, a black crop top with hand prints covering the cleevage and a pair of black high tops.

"so where does this leave us?" i asked while walking out of the room.

"i dont know, where do you want us to stand?" he asked while cheeking me out.

"i dont know, what do you think?" i relpied as i noticed the sheet at his waist lifting up.

i smirked at this as i now know i have a massive effect on him.

"Sapphire, be my girlfriend?" he quickly stated.

i nodded as he sat up. "Ni, where did you get that bue love heart on our rght wrist?"

*is he going to tell her the truth or keep it locked away? they did it, but why would they do it unless...... *