THE KICK ASS GIRLS

* attempt two ... I hope you read and like it :) *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO:

I walked back into the locker room and had a quick shower to remove all the sweat from my body. I got changed and walked to my next class. I may seem like the type who is like I don't give a fuck about school but I'm the complete opposite.

I walked into English five minutes late. "You must be Sapphire, late to my class is not a good start miss now do not make a habit of it and sit in a seat now." He demanded and I just nodded and sat at the back of the room in the left hand corner.

I sighed as I realized I had 56 minutes with Mr hermit. God why do the teachers have such funny names. I stared our the window and slipped into a daydream.

There was only few seconds left of the class when I came out of the daydream. I smiled at the thought today is Friday and I have the whole weekend to do whatever.

I looked back to the front and saw a few scraps of paper on my desk. I opened one up and it had a name and a number on it. I sighed and put all the small papers in my bag.

I smilled an evil smile and decided I was gunna skip on the rest of the day. I have done it before just only in the first few weeks of being at a new school.

The bell went and I quickly hoped up and walked casually out of the room. "Excuse me Sapphire I said class detention" I scoffed at him. "Yeah I agree to disagree with that one you see I don't wanna spend anymore time then I have to in this room. And besides that I wouldn't wanna interrupt the sluts making out with whoever they want" I said as I pointed towards the girls and guys with there youngest down each others throat. I smirked "oh and I am not staying in a class room that sticks of shit and has a teacher that puts people to sleep rather then teaching them" I smiled a fake smile and walked to the door.

"You miss are getting a letter to the parents"

I laughed in his face "sir if you read my profile you would know that my parents passed and I live with some random chick I wanna punch in the face" I said with all seriousness.

I walked out of the classroom and hopped into my car and drove to Starbucks. Umm I thought to myself as I parked my car on the street, got out and walked into Starbucks. I walked up to the cashier person thingy "what would you like?" She asked me in the most fakest happy voice I've heard.

"A coffee please" I just wanted a plain simple coffee.

"That will be $3.80" She smiled a fake smile.

I pulled a 5 dollar note out of my pocket and gave it to her "keep the change" I said.

I stood to the side for a couple of minutes before my order was called. I grabbed the coffee and turned to walk out of the store.

"Sapphire come sit here" some one said. I turned around and saw the one person I didn't want to see ever again.

"Oh hi ....."

* thanks for reading attempt two ... a mystery person has come into the picture but she doesn't want them to be there. you will find out who it is soon. comment what you think so far please :) *