THE KICK ASS GIRLS

* thank you for reading this far ... time to find out who this mystery person is *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THREE:

"Oh hi ... Marcus ... what are you doing here?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"I'm here to get you and bring you back. your mine have you forgotten that?" he asked being his usual dicky self.

"one I am staying in this town two I am not yours ... I told you that the night you thought it was ok to screw me after I told you no then once you were done you told me you were screwing around with other women. we are done and will never be together again" I said with venom in my voice.

"Babe please" he said using his puppy dog eyes "I need you and I promise I never meant to hurt you. I only wanted to have a little fun and I am more mature now. please give me one more chance" he stated giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I sighed "fine but I am not leaving the town" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Marcus smiled he stood up and walked over to me. I looked into his dark green eyes as he stood in front of me his dirty blond hair spiked up. he was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a white tight top that showed his bulky body off. I smiled that I had a hot guy again.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. well I'm going to go now. I turned around and started walking off but was grabbed by the arm roughly and pulled back. "no you go when I say. not when you say" he said. I knew he haddent changed "ouch. can you please let go of me. your hurting me. and don't boss me around" I said as his grip tightened. "now what did I say about you bossing me around. tsk tsk" he held me tighter I started yo cry silent tears. I know I couldn't call out for help or run so practically I was stuck.

"you haven't changed Marcus I cannot believe I believed you. we are over and don't bother chasing me its not gunna get you far" I said before kicking him in the balls and running off to my car and starting the engine.

I sped off towards the school as it was lunch time right now. I parked my car again and got out. I walked quietly towards the school building.

"hey Sapphire over here" I heard my name and I looked around. I saw the guys I was with earlier and I walked over to them.

"hey guys" I smiled a small smile. "what did you guys want?" I asked.

"we don't want anything" a guy called Nathan said "we didn't call your name the guy over there did" he said while pointing to the gate.

"FUCK. WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" I yelled at him.

he walked over to us and smiled evilly "you know what I want. enless there is someone else" he smirked.

"oh there is you dick"

"who then?" he asked God he was getting me really pissed off. and we had a crowd woohoo. I grabbed the collar of the closest guy and smashed my lips to his.

we were still kissing a few minutes later. we moved in sync and everywhere he touched left hot embers burning under my skin. it felt good.

we pulled apart gasping for air. I smiled "WOW! that was amazing" I heard the guy say.

I looked up to see a smiling Niall. oh God I just kissed him. his sky blue eyes were piercing through mine as he looked down at me. his brown hair swept sideways and his pink lips curved into a smile. they were so soft I smiled. he was wearing a white tight top to show his muscles off, a pladd shirt over the top, a pair or blue jeans and a pair of high tops.

I smiled at him. God I kissed a god.

* so we know who it is. I'm not liking Marcus one bit but I'm starting to like Sapphire. comment what you think *