THE KICK ASS GIRLS

this is my first story, please read. I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE:

I pulled into a spot in the school carpark and ripped my keys out. I was pissed that I was at a new school for the second time this year. Hi I'm Sapphire Rose Scarlet, I'm 16 and I now go to Rosewood high. I opened my door and stepped out. I turned around and bent over to collect all my school books out of my car. I knew people were staring at me because I could feel there eyes staring at my ass. I finished collecting my stuff and stood up properly.

I sighed as I walked passed a group of people who started to wolf whistle at me, I mean I know I'm cute but not that cute. I pushed my straight blond hair behind my ears to reveal my ice blue eyes, my rosey red cheaks and my red luscious lips.

I smiled sweetly and walked past into the school building

I quickly found the office and walked up to one of the receptionists "Hi I'm Sapphire, I'm new here and was wondering were I get my time table from?" I asked sweetly. she looked up and handed me a piece of paper rudley. "thanks" I said giving her a fake smile. well I already know I wont be long her I thought to myself as I walked to my locker and opened it placing everything i had in it. I sighed closing it.

"Hi" a bitchy voice said.

I turned around to find the sluttiest girl standing in front of me. "Hi" I smiled a fake smile "I'm Sapphire I'm guessing your name is hmmm" I tapped my chin "slut" I chuckled to myself.

She stood there gaping at me. "Honey imma said this once. Shut ya big mouth you'll end up catching flies and imma laugh at you" I was very blunt but still didn't care who didn't like me.

"WTF! What is your problem?" She asked giving me the look like you wanna take this outside.

"Bitch please you go fuck who you want but leave me the fuck alone!" I smiled and turned on my heal and walked off leaving her there to pick up the pieces.

I walked back out to the parking lot and over to the guys that whistled before.

"Hey" I smiled as I got there. I was being stared at and I couldn't care. I got a few winks and some licked there lips but I just smiled.

"YOU BITCH GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW" I heard someone call. I turned and saw the same person I was with before. Great I thought. I walked over to her "yes sweetie you wanted me" I said jokingly.

"You bitch. You have major problems" she said with venom in her voice.

I laughed in her face "bitch you wanna do this cause I'm up for a fight" I smiled cause there was a crowd watching.

She smiled and went to punch me I ducked and laughed "bitch try harder" I kicked her in the gut making her fall over "you wanna start something with me you wanna make sure you know how to fight. Oh and I would definitely not wanna come near me otherwise imma kick your as so you won't be able to sit for a thousand years. God don't you sluts realise that you could be learning something other then bed skills" I spoke to her with venom in my voice "and if I were you I'd stay down there" I smiled a fake smile and walked back into the school building.

It was third period in no time. I was in the locker room changing into my PE uniform. "Come on girls ibqant you on the field in a minute" the teacher yelled out to everyone. I got up and ran out to the field.

"What are we doing today miss Vandervelt?" I snickered to myself what a weird name.

"We are going to join the boys in a football match. And its mixed so it is fair" the teacher said. I smiled and walked over to the males with the other females.

The teachers chose who was going to be on whose team. I couldn't care less as long as I had good players.

By the end of the game my team had won and I was the only active one. I smiled as I watched everyone fall to the ground panting. I scoffed at them all as it wasn't just females it was males to. One of the males got up and walked over to me "hi I'm Niall" he smiled.

"Hi I'm Sapphire" I smiled as I walked off from him. I could hear the rustle of grass as someone followed me. I turned around "seriously imma whip some a.." I started before looking up and seeing Niall stand before her. "hi" he smirked "do you just walk off before anyome can speak?" he asked smirking.

"as a matter of fact yes because it annoys annoying dicks" I smirked and walked off before he could say anything.

* please comment I would like to know what you think of it :) *