Chapter 15- Keep Her In The Dark

Start from the beginning

3rd Person POV

Destroyer smiles happily at madness infront of him. He and his army stand at the top of Half-Blood Hill. Watching as the camp desperately tries to ready itself. Percy pleads in the back of Destroyer's head. Only to be muted. Not gone. Muted. Destroyer still wants Percy to see what is to come.

Destroyer turns from the front line and walks toward the back he bows once to his Lord who nods. End rises from his portable throne (not a toilet) and walks toward the front. He walks straight up the barrier and places a hand on it.

The sound of shattering glass is amplified by 100 meets all ears as the barrier breaks. The campers stare in shock. Then Soliders are the first to attack not letting a thing faze them. Archers rain down pitch black arrows. End only smiles wider. The fight had only just begun.

(I thought about stopping here but then decided not to. Your welcome)

Campers and Soliders slash through the large army of monsters. Monster after monster, camper, after camper, Solider after Solider fall. It's been thirty minutes. Five minutes ago Destroyer joined.

Omega counters again as Destroyer slashes again. Omega is certainly holding his own. For how much longer it is not known. Two minutes ago, the gods joined.

Zeus raises his hand to the sky. Alpha, Madien, and Thunder follow suit. A masive lighting bolt strikes down killing about a hundred monsters but yet it only makes a small dent in the forces. One minute ago the Primordrial brothers joined.

It's hard to see who is winning. End is out of practice after his milliena's imprisoned in the depths of the Void. Though End developed a new fighting style while imprisoned. Making it hard for Chaos to see his brothers attacks coming.

Though the fate of the battle quickly changes when Destroyer makes a choice strange to all but him. He blocks Omega's strike and pushes him back before sprinting over to the two Primodrials. Omega pauses before taking off after him.

In that pause Omega saw exactly what he didn't want to see. Bodies. Omega had seen dead bodies before but, this... The sight sickened him. Children, teens, adults, Soliders all lie motionless. As he runs he hops over a body only to build with rage as he sees who it is. He runs back and looks. Commander M lies a spear through her stomach. Her eyes wide with fear. An emotion never seen before on her face. He bends down and closes her eyes. A sob comes from nearby. Commander X looks at the body of his best friend beforre running off with a new found fury. Omega does the same.

He appears next to Destroyer who battles his way against the power radiating off the two ancient gods. Black mist whips around the two, forming what looks like a giant tornado. Destroyer heads for the eye of the storm. Omega follows suit, not far behind.

In the center Chaos begins to gain the upper hand. He slashes again and this time he hits his brother cross the face. Destroyer reaches the center and End smiles. He sees Omega struggling to come closer and laughs.

"Give up now. Maybe I won't kill you. I'll just-" End cuts himself off as a sword is plunged into his side. The gap in his armor. Omega reaches the three and stares in shock as Destroyer plunges a sword into End. He smiles betting that Percy has overcome Destroyer. As End tries to comprehend Chaos too stabs his brother. Then Omega. The whirlwind of mist surrounding the four begins to fade. Most fighting stops to watch. Chaos wrenches his sword out of his brother as End collapses. He motions for the Apperentices to do the same. They quickly listen. End lies golden ichor pouring from his wounds. His breath shaky.

Chaos at first says nothing and shakes his head. He looks his brother in the eye and speaks.

"I cannot exist without you. That is the only reason you are alive," He whispers. His whisper carries Throughout the crowd which had fallen silent. He begins to chant and in a flash End is gone. Demigods and Soldiers fight with a new strength and quite soon the monsters lie dead. All watch and cheer for Destroyer, Omega and Chaos. Though one thought sounds in Chaos's mind.

That was too simple.

(Was going to end here too but not on that level of cruelty)

Chaos begins to speak as soon as he realizes it.

"Omega!" He shouts staring at his apprentice who currently has his arm over Destroyer's neck.

"Step away from him. Not yet," He demands. Omega quickly understands and begins to move though Destroyer grabs him and holds a knife to his throat.

"Not yet," Destroyer calls in a sing song voice. "So sad. You killed my lord. Good riddance I'll say. Though how do you like your life Lord Chaos? Hmm?"

"Chaos's eyes narrows. He glances around him and makes eye contact with those he needs before making a small nod to Omega. Getting the signal Omega teleports off.

"Whatever," Destroyer comments like he had been expecting this. Though he was not expecting what was to come. Chaos, and Omega hit Destroyer with Chaos energy. Thunder hits him with a lighting bolt. And Shadow sneak up behind and slashes at him. Destroyer can't focus during the onslaught. He stumbles backward and Chaos steps forward. Sword in hand. He looms over Destroyer and raises his sword high.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Yells Annabeth struggling to run forward. Athena grabs her holding her back as tears begin to leak from her eyes as she fights her mother. Others watch in awe. All attentions turns back to Chaos as he brings his sword down. Piercing Destroyer's flesh. A cry of pain escapes his lips. He begins to cough up blood. Then he stops moving.

Destroyer is dead.

-------------

I'm on this level of cruelty! 😈 >:)

There are only one or two chapters left. Maybe an epilogue. Thanks for over 1K views!

Also I plan on making a reading Blood Of Olympus fanfic. Maybe in a week or two. I finished the book yesterday and I need time to let the feels settle before I can write about it.

Final Hope will be up soon enough. ...I think...

-Jaz