One time too many

{Requested by darkwingj }

He's seen me
So clearly
Come over
And get my number

She walks through the halls in her black leather and boots. The flannel she wore regular tied around her waist. She stood by her locker waiting for a friend just like every day. They're eyes would connect and she would be helpless.

"So how about we actually go somewhere this time?" FP smirked handing Alice a small white paper "this is blank." She held the it up in confusion. "It's for your number sweetheart." He winked and held out a pen.

Alice took the black ink and scribbled her number trying not to let him see her smile.

He'd come round
He'd break down
Say baby
Don't ever leave me

The two teens often hung out around town. Challenging each other, loving one another, or comforting themselves. They both lived hard lives, but Alice always took information better. She doesn't react fast...most of the time. FP on the other hand breaks down and makes irrational decisions.

"FP...I- I can't do it any more." Alice sighed watching FP's face fall in fear. "Can't do what exactly?"
"I can't act like I'm fine watching you flirt with other girls around school. I just can't do it." She shrugged and turned to walk away. "No baby, please Alice. I love you...you can't leave me." He pleaded chasing after her in the halls.

"Your going to have to prove it." She growled stopping in her tracks. "I promise. I will never talk to another girl ever." He sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist drawing her in as close as possible. He had almost screwed up the only thing in his life that meant something to him.

He'd please me
He'd tease me
One time too

"So, What is your actual motive for tonight?" Alice smiled hopping into FP's beat up old truck. "Oh nothing just a little fun with my girl." He winked and laid his hand on her thigh before taking off for the drive in.

"You know this place is never good." Alice smirked jumping out of the truck. "And you love it." FP whispered into her ear, bitting it just a tiny bit.

"How about you show me...how much I like it when we get back in the truck." She smirked palming his thigh in the snack bar line.

Once the two had their food they walked like crazy people in love back to the truck to do something that happens one time too many.

One time too many