Speakeasy christmas

"Betty, honey I know Veronica is your best friend, but why do I have to go to the party?" I sighed and looked at Betty with big eyes. "She needs everyone to come. Please !" Betty begged. "Fine, but don't expect me to be sober." I huffed and walked into my bathroom. "Uh...mom there is no alcohol." She chuckled nervously. "This should be good." I sighed
under my breath.

"I'll be there Betty." I smiled and shut the door on her. Great an event I have to look happy and dress up, without drinking privileges. I did my daily cleaning around the house and finished some articles around the house before I had to get ready. I let my hair hang long in loose curls. In the spirit of Christmas and party I wore a tight, short red dress. I grabbed my normal black heels, applied on a red lip, and headed out the door.

I looked a little out of place walking through Pops dressed for a night out, so I quickly walked down the stairs. "Mom you made it." Betty smiled guiding me to the bar. "Why was I on the VIP list?" I chuckled and accepted the non-alcoholic drink. "I didn't do it. Maybe Veronica." She shrugged. "Have fun please. Hermione is here and don't leave!" She glared then smiled leaving me for Jughead.

"Is there really no poison in this place?" I asked the bar tender who looked to be out Betty's age. "Sorry mrs.Cooper." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "It's Smith." I grabbed my drink looking for something to do. I decided on a booth in the corner of the room.

"Alice Smith, the partying became to much for you." Hermione smirked sliding in opposite of me. "Just not really in the mood. Plus no booze."
"Not all of the drinks." She chuckled and handed me hers. "You really snuck in your own?" I chuckled pouring it into mine. "Of course. If not I would be boring like you." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned to see Veronica making an announcement.

"I just wanted to say thank you for everyone coming out tonight. It means a lot to me even if  it's not a grand opening. So have fun and merry Christmas!" She clapped making everyone fallow in foot. "That was sweet." I smiled and sipped the spiced eggnog. "She needs a dance floor." Hermione sighed looking out over the tables. "This is a place to meet with friends not a club." I chuckled looking at her with amusement.

"What if I wanted to dance with friends?" She glared. "Then start dancing." I started laughing watching Hermione's face expression change every second.  "Well at least you two are getting along." Veronica smiled, Betty by her side. "Why wouldn't we?" I questioned scoffing. "You hated each other for almost twenty three years." Betty shrugged.

"Well not anymore." Hermione smiled sipping her drink. "How's your Christmas juice mom." V smirked. "It's jingling my bells." She giggled and I tagged along. "I see your sharing." Veronica moved her gaze to me. "I'm just in the merry spirit." I shrugged and grabbed Hermione's hand. "Excuse us girls." I hummed and pulled Hermione away.

"Where are we going?" She giggled. "Find men." I answered bluntly. "Are you crazy!" She shrieked and pulled me back. "Two very specific men." I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "Ohhhh." She smirked and brushed her hair back.

"Hello boys." I smiled and stood between FP and Fred. "Ladies." They nodded. "What can we do for you?" FP questioned.  "You can find something fun for us to do considering you two are the only other adults here." I shrugged and took the cherry out of his drink.

"They are drunk." Fred chuckled taking Hermione's drink. "Just maybe." I smirked and FP grabbed my cup. "Fred can I speak to you." Hermione grabbed his arm pulling him away. "What's up?"
"We have to set up a mistletoe and make them kiss." She clapped like a giddy teen. "Your crazy." He chuckled but ultimately agreed.

"So how exactly are we going to do this?" Fred questioned looking over the packed basement. "See the stairs to the office." She pointed over to the other side of the room. "And....all we need is tape." She giggled and pulled Fred over to the stairs.

"What do you think their doing?" I questioned watching Hermione and Fred. "Each other." Fp spit out his drink making us laugh even harder. "Should we stop them considering she's drunk?"
"Fred wouldn't do that to her." FP shook the idea off. I nodded and ordered another drink adding the liquor.

"Alice! I need you." Hermione smiled pulling me away from FP. "Yes?" I questioned trying not to spill my drink. "I want you to kiss him under the mistletoe." She smiled. "You want me...to kiss FP...under the mistletoe. Why?" She has to be crazy. "Because it will amuse me. Because your all Northside Alice and he's all Southside FP...and I have a puckish side that will not be denied." She smirked and drug me to the stairs.

"FP Veronica said she needs you to meet her in the office." Fred told FP and he nodded. "Hermione your seriously making us do this." I huffed watching FP walk over. "That's was fast." She murmured. "What?"
"Nothing...just pleaseeee." She made puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I sighed and finished the rest of my drink.

"Let him go up first." Hermione instructed me. I nodded wanting this to be over with. She hung the mistletoe in the door way not even trying to hide her massive smirk. "I hope you enjoy this because this will be the only..."

"Wow Alice you ok" FP chuckled catching me. "Just fine." I smiled and glared at hermione. "I think Christmas has chosen there first couple." Fred smirked joining Hermione's side. "What are you talking about!" FP questioned looking at the pair. Fred pointed up.

"Oh." FP scratched the back of his neck. "You have to it's the rules." Hermione pointed out. "Are you still drunk?" He questioned. "Not as bad." I shrugged and he nodded. "You ready?" he questioned. I smiled at his gentleman ways. I looked for the kids one last time before turning to him. "Ye.."
"Hurry up!" Hermione giggled.

FP looked into my eyes once more making sure I was fine. I nodded with a smile and connected out lips. "How long do you think it's going to last?" Hermione whispered to Fred. "Maybe we should leave?" He shrugged but stayed put. "At least our planned worked." She shrugged. They let the kiss continue for awhile.

"Ahem." Fred coughed and we broke apart. "Is that your office?" I questioned looking up stairs. He nodded and smirked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Take me for a tour." I bit his lip and he carried me up.

"Congrats your planned worked." Fred chuckled leading hermione back to the bar. "Well she took both of our drinking partners so it's just you and me." Hermione smiled lining up a row of drinks. "Cheers to a long night." Fred chuckled and clinked hermione's glass.

" Fred chuckled and clinked hermione's glass

Inspiration^^^^^