Doctors act professional...or do they

Each line represents a new situation

"I told you last time was the last." Alice huffed pushing FP's hand away. "Today is so slow. I'm bored." He whined and wrapped his arms around her once again. "There are charts to do." She smirked turning around in his arms.

"That's what the interns are for... Copper can you finish my charts today?" FP just happen to find Betty Cooper turn around the corner. "Of course Dr.Jones." She smiled and rushed off with the paper work. "You really just did that. Your horrible." Alice chuckled pushing her husband away.

"One last time. I promise." He held out his pinky hoping she will take it. "Fine...just this once." She sighed and he pulled her into the closest on call room he could find.

"Cooper have you seen Alice?" Hermione sighed she had been running all over the hospital looking for her. "I think her and Jones are taking a personal hour." She chuckled and the older couple.

"Of course they are!" Hermione growled and started to looking in every private room.

"Put your clothes on." She sighed holding her hand over her eyes as she walked in. She heard Alice gasp and scurry around. "Ok your good." She sighed completely embarrassed.

"You two have been married for over three years. Get out of the honey moon stage!"
She yelled running off with Alice leaving FP lonely and unsatisfied.
~~
'Beep beep'
"Damn it." FP growled snuggled up to his wife. "Who's is it." She sighed lifting her head off the pillow. "It's mine. I have to go."
"Nooo." She whined grabbing his hand.

"Don't leave me alone. It's supposed to be our day off." Alice knew she sounded like a two year old, but she was pregnant and hormonal. What else would he expect. "Baby I don't know what's happening. it could be important." FP chuckled releasing himself from her.

"Fine leave me. Just don't expect me to like you when you come home."she huffed and wrapped herself into the blankets.

"Ali, I'm leaving." He whispered rubbing her back. "Bye." She growled still upset with him. "Please don't be mad." He sighed and laid down next to her.

"I'll try." She mumbled and wrapped her legs with his. "Babe." He warned knowing what she's doing. "What?" She smiled innocently placing kisses along his neck. "Your evil." He whispered pulling her closer.

"I'm intelligent." She smirked knowing they were going to get they day off alone.
~~
"All the rooms are full with sleeping people. Like we should be." Alice chuckled at the pout on FP's face. "There is an empty room right here. No patients." His eyebrows wigged. "I will not sleep with you in a patient bed...again." She blushed

"We won't get caught. We need to sleep remember." He smirked pulling Alice into the room. FP closed the curtains giving them as much privacy as possible. "What a gentleman." She rolled her eyes at his eagerness.

"What are you doing?"  She asked shocked he was actually stripping. "Getting comfortable." He shrugged snuggling close to her. "FP you better sleep." She sighed closing her eyes.

He squirmed in the small bed roaming his hands and leaving small kisses on her neck. "FP." She whispered enjoying the feeling he his giving her.

"Just relax Al."  He whispered in her ear continuing his actions.

"Cooper set her up in room 201." Fred ordered. The patient was a little girl who was to scared to be away from Dr. Hermione. Betty nodded and wheeled the little girl into the bed.

"Who's in there?" The sweet girl asked and Betty's eyes went wide knowing exactly who is behind the curtain. "I'll be right back." She smiled and tucked her in.