Honey Honey

"Betty are you sure we're not going to get caught...your mom is pretty good at seeing misplaced objects." Veronica gritted. The two were staying at the Smith house and Alice was working late at the station.

"My mom won't be home for another three hours or so. This is the perfect time to look for the diary." Betty rolled her eyes as she opened the door to her moms room.

She was overjoyed when Hermione let her tongue slip about Alice's journal. She wanted to know about her past and this was the perfect way.

"Alright fine just hurry." Veronica sighed searching through the drawers carefully.

"Oh my...I found it." Betty whispered very proud of herself. It was black and and scratches all over the cover. "Well it's now or never are you ready?" Veronica asked slightly opening the cover.

Betty smirked and nodded pulling the two of them into the past....
~~~~~~~

Honey, honey, how you thrill me, aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey, nearly kill me, aha, honey, honey

"Jones I have told you once today you don't need to do all of this." Alice chuckled following the dark haired boy deeper into the woods near the river. "I need to impress my lady right? This way I'll get lucky later." FP winked and let out a laugh as Alice hit his shoulder.

"You already damn well know what your getting." She winked and leaned into his side being swept away by the love of her life.

now I know what they mean, you're a love machine
Oh, you make me dizzy

"I think...I think I'm dead." Alice huffed turning to look at FP lay next to her in the sand. It seemed like every time they were together fireworks exploded inside her. "I'm glad to serve you." He sat up saluting her. She chuckled and leaned into his side, letting the cool air dance over their hot bodies. The waves crashed around them and she thought...nothing could be better than this

Honey, honey, let me feel it, aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey, don't conceal it, aha, honey, honey

"How many times are you going to run?" Alice asked using all the strength inside to keep her tears in. "You know this ain't going to work, stop trying to chase the fairy tale." FP sighed. He hated hurting her...he needed to let go so she could be the best version of her.

"The only reason it's not is because of you! I love you idiot and I don't intend to stop." She growled making time stop around the two. "You what?" FP nearly fell to the ground. "I love you...so give me the good and the bad. Don't conceal your feelings give them to me." She shook her head letting a tear escape.

"I love you too." He whispered and slowly grabbed her hands bringing her closer. "Then let me feel it." She whispered and he nodded bringing her into a kiss filled with love and passion.

The way that you kiss goodnight
The way that you hold me tight
I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing

"I had a great night." Alice smiled as FP walked her up to the trailer door. No one was home, so they weren't rushing to leave one another. "Well it doesn't have to be over." He whispered wrapping his arms around her waist, drawing her into him. "Who says I want you here?" She smirked moving to take out her keys.

"Why do you have a secret man waiting to hold you close all night." FP gasped pretending to be offended. "Maybe." Alice giggles and opened up the door. "Well do I get a kiss tonight?" She slowly walked backward into the small house.

"Not until I'm holding you close tonight." He whispered walking her fully inside and into the wall. He kicked the door closed with his foot and lead her to her room. He had been there so often it was basically his room to.

He laid them down and cuddled her close into him. "I love you." He smiled and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "I love you too." Alice smiled back at him...finally getting her kiss goodnight.

Honey, honey, touch me baby, aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey, hold me baby, aha, honey, honey

"Can you two keep your hands off of each other for one second?" Fred scoffed and hermione giggled. The four of them were sitting at a booth in Pops enjoying a Good Friday night.

"Why you jealous?" FP raised his eyebrow and kissed Alice just to push Fred. "No my lady is right here." He smiled and placed his arm around Hermione. "Well I for one like his hands." Alice smirked before realizing how bad that sounded. "I mean...holding my hand." She blushed as the group let out a howl of laughter.

"Alright you can hold each other just don't go doing...that while at the table." Fred chuckled and felt Alice kick him under the table.

You look like a movie star
But I like just who you are
And honey, to say the least, you're a dog-gone beast

"You look so handsome." Alice growled as she smoothed out his tuxedo. The two were dressed up for the school dance. "I don't know about that, but you look amazing, beautiful, sexy..."
"Ok I get it." She chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"But you kinda look like a dark haired James Dean." She smirked and placed little kisses on his neck. "Keep doing that and we'll never leave." He growled and she chuckled backing away. "I just needed to leave a little reminder of who you belong to." She shrugged and brushed over the purple mark.

"Alice Smith you shady lady." He smirked and kissed her lips dragging her out the door before he drug them into bed.

I wanted to know some more
Now I'm about to see what you mean to me

Alice paced her trailer trying to forget what she saw. It has to be wrong right? She looked over at the little stick with two little pink lines that just changed her whole world completely.

She decided to tell FP that night, hiding the stick where no one could find it. She opened the whyte wrym doors looking around for the new to be father.

He was sitting down on a stool laughing at a tall and slim brunette. She was just a little to close for comfort for Alice. She marched over to them until the tall girl leaned into FP's lips.

She stood still waiting to see FP's reaction. His face seemed confused and hurt, but he stayed there. When they separated he wiped his lips. "Your going to have Marry me. Might as well get used to it." She shrugged and walked off.

She could not believe what she heard...her hand ran over her still flat stomach. "I can't." She whispered as tears ran down her cheeks as she ran back to the trailer packing a bag and never looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well..."
"Wow..."  The two girls sat on Alice's bed speechless. They read the whole book front to back not paying any attention to the time. "Talk about an epic love story." Veronica sighed still not believing the love between Mr. Jones and Ms. Smith.

"He broke her heart." Betty frowned and placed the old diary to her chest. "He didn't want to." Veronica looked at her best friend.

"They still love each other." Betty smiled and sat the book on her moms dresser.  "Come on. Let's leave her to find her love." She winked and grabbed Veronica's hand.

"She's going to kill you."
"It's worth it." Betty smiled and closed her moms door, waiting her arrival home.