Beach day

"Charles I'm sure she will love you." Alice reassured her twelve year old, fixing her bed. "But what if she hates me. Then dad won't like me anymore." Charles sighed flopping onto the freshly made bed.

"Honey look, I'm Jelly's step mom and even she likes me." She chuckled and messed with the boys hair. "Ok...I'm just nervous." He sighed and stood up.

"Everything will be alright." Alice kissed his cheek and he went back to his room.
~~
"Gladys I want more custody of Jelly. She has met Alice and she is meeting Charles today." FP sighed packing for Jellybean's weekend with him.

"I don't know why you even went back to her. I had your kid too!"
"I had a kid with her out of love. I love Jellybean and I love you for giving me a unexpected miracle, but I don't love you like I love Alice." FP sighed explaining his feeling to Gladys once again.

"Fine. I'll see what I can arrange." She smiled sadly and played with Jellybean before she left with FP.
~~
"Ali were home!" FP yelled setting Jelly down. "Hi baby. Hi Jellybelly." Alice scooped the girl up into her arms. "Hi mamma." Jells kissed her cheek.

"I have someone super special for you to meet." Alice smiled and looked at Charles creeping on the stair case. "Who?" JB's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Your brother." FP wrapped his arms around the two. "Brother?" Jelly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Mhm, Charles come here boy." FP chuckled watching him walk cautiously. "Hi Jellybean." Charles smiled at his younger sister.

"Hi." She waved and snuggled closer into Alice. "I told you." Charles sighed and walked into the kitchen. "What's wrong?" FP frowned at his son. "He's terrified Jelly won't like him." Alice sighed and rocked the girl back and forth.

"She will come around soon." FP kissed Alice's lips and went after Charles. "Hey kid." FP smiled and brought Charles into a head lock. "Hi dad." He chuckled and struggled to get out.

"I think we should go to the beach. We can work on your weak boarding." FP smiled watching Charles face light up. "That would be awesome!" He yelled and ran upstairs to change.

"What's awesome?" Alice raises her eyebrow joining FP. "We're going to the beach." He smiled expecting a hit upside the head for not checking with her first.

"That sounds like fun. You help with all the food and I'll get the kids ready." She pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Hey." FP caught her hand and brought her into an embrace.

"What?" She chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck. "I can't wait to see you in your bikini." FP bit his lip. "Which one would you like?" She played along. "I would say the one you wore on our honey moon...but that may inappropriate." He chuckled and she slapped his chest.

"I'm not wearing my birthday suit hunny." Alice chuckled and went upstairs to help the kids.
~~
"Everyone ready?" FP yelled loading the last bag into the car. "Ready." Alice smiled and buckled JB into her car seat.

"Out, out!" Jelly whined reaching out for anyone. "Hold on baby. Daddy will be right there." She chuckled getting bags from the bag.

"You want me to get you?" Charles stuck his arms out. Jellybean contemplated his offer before she nodded deciding he was ok.

Charles unbuckled Jelly carefully and sat her in his lap. "Are you excited?" He asked trying his hardest not to act scared.

"Super!" She clapped her hands with excitement. Charles chuckled and carried Jelly. "Need any help?" He asked holding out a hand.

"No just hold on to your sister." Alice winked happy they are getting along.

The two walked down to the beach to eager to wait for their parents. "Jelly you want to walk in the water?" Charles let Jelly stand and held her hand.

"It's c-cold." Her eyes started to water. "Hey it's ok." Charles swayed with her. Scared he would be in trouble if she cried on his watch. "Sandy castle?" JB's eyes lit up with excitement. She held Charles face between her hands to make sure he saw her puppy dog eyes.

"How can I say no to those eyes?" He sighed then kissed her cheek. "Let's go get the buckets." He laughed at her smirk. She looked just like dad.

"Want to break out the boards?" FP asked seeing the kids walk back to them. "Uh...I think I'm going to build some castles first." He smiled and grabbed the bag heading back down to the water.

"I don't think we are ever going to get Jelly back." FP chuckled with Alice. "Maybe that's a good thing." She smirked and FP shook his head. "You are very dirty mrs.Jones."
"Only for you." She winked and sat comfortably in his lap.

"Chic!" Jelly yelled at her older brother. "What happened?" He gasped going along with the new found nick name. "My castle broke." She pouted crossing her arms.

"Here I'll make you a new one." He chuckled happy to see the pouty lips disappear. "Thank you chicy." She kissed his cheek playing with the sand toys.
~~
"Babe...look." Alice whispered looking back at the kids. FP parked the car and turned to see the most adorable site. The kids were fast asleep and Jellybean was holding onto Charles's hand for dear life.

"She loves him." He smiled and grabbed her hand. "We all love each other." She squeezed his hand and softly kissed his lips.