First time

The night before had been wonderful. It was always wonderful between them. They went out to eat, had a night cap...and wounded up in bed. This was an often occurrence between the two. They had been going out for a couple months.

Except it was a very laid back couple of months. They never talked about the future, where they want to be in life, even about the relationship.

This particular night however they both got so drunk Alice passed out right after their friendly encounter. FP didn't have to heart to wake her up, so he snuggled up close and drifted off with her.
~~
The morning had come quick and their headaches were booming! The lovers slept like a rock during the night. The funny thing is they didn't expect the awkwardness on top of a hangover.

Alice woke up first. She stretched and looked around the room. It was familiar, but not her room. "Damnit." She whispered looking over at FP. His hands were wrapped around her stomach and he was sleeping soundly.

She though about her options. Should she leave and just act like she left last night or stay and try to sleep some more.

She needed to make a decision quick considering the movement she felt next to her. Alice froze hoping he was just changing positions. "Morning." He grunted And tightens his arms around her waist.

She mentally cursed herself. "Morning." She smiled and turned to face him. He laid with his eyes closed for a minute or to, still trying to wake up.

FP's eyes opened and met with Alice's immediately. The couple stared at each other waiting for someone to make the first move.

The staring continued. Wrapped up in each other's arms. Most people would find it awkward, but the two enjoyed it. Being close to one another.

"You look beautiful." FP murmured. He had enough of the silence. Silence let his brain race and that was not what he needed right now. Alice blushed at the compliment.

She has never woken up to a man this way before. Sure she has slept with other men, but always made sure to leave that night.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She smiled and ran her fingers over the scruff on his cheek. She loved the feeling of it when it rubbed against her.

"You sleep good?" FP asked trying desperately to not make this any more awkward. "I slept wonderful next to you." She smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Oh really? I must feel amazing." He chuckled as Alice blushed at his comment. She want going to lie. He did feel amazing in every way.

"You are like a heater." She shivered and snuggled the sheets around them tighter. "Sorry. Trailers don't have the best heat systems." He sighed fully aware he didn't have much to live in.

"It's all I'll ever need." She smiled loving the new topic of conversation. "You think about your future house?"
"Well I need somewhere to live. Can't live at my moms forever or your bed. Then we wouldn't have much privacy." She chuckled before feeling the silence around her.

She thought they were starting to talk about this stuff. Maybe she over stepped. "I would make some then. I could not live without you...and your special time." FP coughed finishing a sentence he didn't want to finish.

"If it makes you feel better I can't live without you either." Alice caught her breath. She said what he was thinking. The smile on his face let her breathe again.  "And by the way I think you could live in my bed forever. That would be a dream." He wiggle his eyebrows teasing her.

She laughed and slapped his chest. He loved the sound of her laughter. It was music to his ears. "But I would have to take you everywhere with me. I would miss you to much." FP pouted and brought Alice into his lap.

"You must get super lonely when I'm gone then." She raised her eyebrow as he nodded. "I miss you so much." He kissed her shoulder not being able to stand the open skin.

"I miss you too." She sighed content of his lips on her. "I think you should stay more often." He murmured against her skin. Sending vibrations through her. "I think I will." She chuckled and connected their lips.

Definitely planning on half way moving in. FP would love it, she just knew it.