Fixed up

A loud knocking woke Alice up. She groaned and looked over at the clock which read 2:30AM. She threw on a sweat shirt, slowly waking up to greet the unwanted guest.

It was non other than Fred Andrews tapping on the window. "Fred what in the..."
"It's FP." He sighed. His eyes looked sad. "What about him?" Alice asked worried about her...well ex boyfriend at the moment.

"He's hurt. We were at the wrym and this guy..." Fred took a deep breath seeing the disappointment in Alice's eyes. "How bad?" She sighed. Alice knew if she left her parents were going to rip her one in the morning, but FP's well being was more important.

"Blood. Lot of it." Fred shivered only partly because of the cold night. "I'll be out in ten." She shook her head putting on a pair of jeans. This boy was going to be the death of her.
~~
The car ride there all Alice could think about is why he did it. The reason they are in a break right now is because of his anger issues and controlling them. "He can't just punch someone out every time they check me out." Alice thought as Fred parked the old beat up truck.

"Wait out here. We will be taking him home." She smiled sadly and swiftly made her way into the bar. Alice looked around, but he was no where to be found. She huffed and trudged up the stairs to the kings room.

The door was slightly open, so she pushed it all
the way. "Al?" FP breathed out holding his bruised and bloody hand. "You look horrible." Alice scrunched up her nose. She has never seen him like this. "Never fought an adult before." He winced while shrugging.

"And what made you do that?" She sighed getting the cloths and alcohol out of the drawer. "Nothing." FP mumbled and threw his head back against the wall. "Did you ask for me?"

She quickly snuck a glance at his face. "Don't know anyone else better." He growled as she wrapped his knuckles. "I miss you too." Alice smirked trying to lighten the mood. "Who said I missed you. I get all the ladies now." He cheekily smiled.

"Did you go after someone's girl? Is that why your a pile of body parts?"
"Not exactly." FP winced while she cleaned out his cut.  "Then what exactly happened FP?" Alice raised her eyebrow at him cleaning up the supplies.

"Some guy was talking about...you and your, assets." FP mumbled looking down at his hands. "And it ticked you off?" She smiled. It was one thing to act jealous then to defend her.

"I'm sorry I know you hate it..."
Alice chuckled at his rambling and kissed his cut lip to shut him up. "Thank you." Alice smiled and kissed his knuckles. "But I thought you hate me fighting?" FP looked up confused.

"I dislike your overly jealous ways and you think punching people will fix the way they act, but I don't hate anything about you." She shrugged and helped him up.

"You need a place to stay?" Alice asked dragging him downstairs.  "Maybe." FP scratched the back of his neck embarrassed. "Good. I miss sneaking you in." She bit her lip, moving to the middle seat of Fred's truck.

"You two fine?" Fred questioned seeing Alice tucked under FP's arm. "Perfect." FP smiled and brushed a piece of Alice's hair back.
~~
"Don't go killing each other tonight please." Fred chuckled. "Don't worry we'll
Be fine." Alice smiled, grabbing FP's hand.

"Good night Fred." FP waved him off and the two crawled through her window. "You feel alright? Nothing hurting really bad?" She asked once again making sure FP was ok. "I'm perfect." He smiled and pulled her beside him, laying in the bed.

"Thank you for tonight. I love you."
"Always. And I love you too baby."