When He's Jealous Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Didn't know we could meet here at a place like this", said Inasa as he fixed his Shiketsu hat, "Anyways, you did great in the exam by the way. Your quirk really is something".

"Thanks, haha", I replied and sip on my drink, "Is this your first time here?".

"Yeah, Utsushimi recommended a nice hangout place that we could get together and relax after school", he said and placed one hand on his hip, "Say, you alone?".

I shook my head and replied, "Nope, I'm waiting for someone".

He noticed the drink and face palmed after since he was late to notice.

"That explains you why you have two drinks, oops", he said and laughed awkwardly, "But if it's alright, want to catch up?".

"Oh, I don't know. You see, my boyfrie-"

"Come on! Please! We haven't had a conversation like this since middle school", Inasa interrupted me and bowed his head, "Please, (Y/N)-san! Just a short while would do at least".

I thought out of it for a moment and since Todoroki said he might take a while, I decided to agree.

"Alright, but only for a little while", I said, "I don't want to eat up your time with your friends".

"Pfft, it's fine! Right, guys?", said Inasa before looking at the other Shiketsu students.

Some of them agreed while Shishikura didn't say anything but nodded in agreement in the end.

"And don't eat up her time too, Inasa", said Shishikura and gave him a stern look before walking to their group table where it is located at the back of the cafe.

"Sure thing, senpai!", Inasa replied and winked, "Let's go, (Y/N)! Let's have a quick chat!".

I decided for Inasa and I to sit down on a table for three and placed all my drinks down.

"Oh right!! I need to order, be right back!", he said and laughed to himself before going to the counter.

...

"Really?!"

Inasa and I chatted about our old middle school days and he even told me some stories about our classmates that I didn't know about.

Like the topic we are having right now, Inasa shared that one of our male classmates actually became the boyfriend of my seat mate, who happens to be a good friend of mine.

"Yeah, I'm so happy for that guy", he said and swiped another picture from his phone, "And look they even had their first date at the beach!".

I smiled as I browsed through the pictures and just looking at them makes me think of more date ideas for Todoroki and I.

"I'm going to add that to my list", I mumbled to myself before typing it on my phone.

"Hmm, you say something?", Inasa asked.

I shook my head and replied, "It's nothing, haha. Just typing stuff on my phone for future use".

He only nodded with a big smile and said, "Speaking of love life, do you have anyone you like? Back in middle school, there are some guys in our school who has a crush on you".

"I mean, look at you! You're kind and cute like come on, haha", he continued on and laughed.

I raised a brow as I sipped on my drink and replied, "Well...I was about to mention earlier that I have a boyfriend actually".

His eyes widened and he exclaimed, "S-Seriously?! Who's the lucky guy?".

Before I could say Todoroki's name, I can feel a hand touching my shoulder when I turned around to see who it was.