Want U Back

UNEDITED

--------

I walked into the mall and heard the chitter chatter of the voice surrounding me. The stores lined the inside of the mall and the consession stands beeped every five seconds, announcing a new order.

I followed Emily and Makayla to the aeropostale store. The walls were lined with shirts, jackets, shoes, pants, and what seemed like all the jewelry in the world.

I heard little giggles from the snotty rich kids hanging around the chas register, talking to some guy.

Then I did a double take.

Was that Justin? My ex-boyfriend, Justin? The guy who hated everything I did, the guy who starred at all the other girls while we where on dates, and the guy who I really loved? I started to think about the day he left me, the day I will never forget.

It was in December, just a couple weeks ago, and he had asked me to go to the movies with him. We payed for the tickets, bought drinks, and went to find seats. Little did I know he would have another girl sitting in my spot when I got there. He literally made me sit behind him with his friend, John. I couldnt stand it, and left the theatre, crying and running back to my house in the pouring rain.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and noticed that I had been starring. Emily spun me around to face her, standing by the shirt rack, "Get over it, Grace," she said, "He's not worth it."

I nodded but couldnt help the little knot in my throat. I hated him, hated him for everything he put me through. He was just a player, who couldnt stick with one girl. I needed to get over the way he hugged me, the way he smelt, his nice attitude-

What was I thinking, I cant think about him. I need a distraction.

I turned around and went to find Makayla. She was standing by some of the sunglasses admiring the rainbow ones. I tapped her shoulder and she looked up at me, "Hey."

"Hey, are you done, because Emily and I were going to go get something to eat."

She looked down at the sunglasses in her hand and then looked at the cashier who was laughing and giving the girls free bracelets.

"Well, I would buy these," She said, sitting the glasses down, "But, the register seems a little busy."

I nodded and we all walked out of the store. We went to the nearest concession stand and I bought some nachos and cheese. While Makayla and Emily bought their food, I went to find a table.

I tucked my brown hair behind me ear and took out my phone. I clicked on the 'Wattpad' app and waiting patiently for it to open up. Munching on some nachos. Emily and Makayla came to sit down next to me.

The app popped up and I made my status, 'I wish he hand't treated me like that.'

As soon as it posted Emily sighed, "When will you shut up about him?"

I shrugged.

"He. Is. Not. Worth. It," She said, "How many times do I have to tell you?"

I just laughed, "A million."

She sighed and went back to tapping things on her phone and laughing at other funny status's or stupid books.

I looked over at Makayla and saw that she was talking lightly to someone on the phone, so I decided that now, might be a good time to start writing me new book, 'Taken before the Storm'

I scrolled threw my books still waiting to be edited and clicked the one that had the pretty, blue cover. I started to write a couple of sentences when I heard a fit of giggles from behind me. I turned around to see the girls who where flirting with Justin before. Justin walked beside them, carrying their bags.

Anger boiled up inside me and I quickly stuck my foot out when they walked by, The tall blond girl fell to the floor with a smack and I laughed, "Watch where your going."

The girl stood up and gave me a death stare and looked at the food on the table. She picked up the water and was about to dump it on me when I moved to it landed on the red chair with a splatter. The other girl heard all of the water splash and saw some go on her shoes. She let out a little yelp and looked at her friend.

"Why did you drop that water on my foot, Giana?" She screeched, "These shoes where atleast $150"

Giana put her hand over her mouth, "I didn't mean for it to go on your feet, Stacy," she gave me a glare, "I was trying to dump it on the brown haired devil over here."

My mouth dropped open and Emily stood up, along with Makayla. They both looked at her in shock, "What did you just call me?"

The tall girl just laughed and looked back at Justin and Stacy. Justin looked almost apolegetic at me and was about to walk away when Stacy pulled him back to stay there, "Where are you going?"

He looked almost scared, "Im leaving this stupid little cat fight,"

She laughed and Giana turned around to see what they where agruing about. I took that chance to take the vanilla coke sitting on the counter and dumping it on her head.

Her hands went into fists and she turned back around lunging for me and almost tackling me to the ground. Emily and Justin both came rushing over and seperating us from fighting, she had already slapped me in the face and I clawed her neck. Justin and Emily both looked worn out.

"Thats enough," Emily said.

Justin just took her hand and looked at me, "Shes not worth anything." he muttered.

I looked at him and almost wanted to cry, but I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at Giana who starred at him in disbelief.

"What are you talking about? Dont talk to girls that way! They take it seriously, yah know," she said, suddenly taking the good side.

I looked at Giana who just smiled at me, Did I know her?

He turned around and looked at Stacy, they started to walk away when I grabbed Emilys chili and threw it at the back of Justins head. He stopped dead in his tracks and I picked up my purse and ran toward the nearest store. Emily, Makayla and my new found friend Giana followed me and we stopped, all giggling and watching him get the hot chili off.

"Where did Stacy go?" I asked.

I saw her appear beside Justin with towels and he angrily took them from her hand. He cleaned himself up and looked around the huge mall. We could be anywhere and he wouldn't know. I still wanted him, but not as much as before. Every girl has always wanted him, but sometimes, you just cant have him.

But no matter what, I thought, I still want you back.