Does anybody still like Taylor Swift?

Here's the thing.

Lately, everyone's been bashing Taylor Swift. Why? I HAVE NO CLUE.

I see nothing wrong with her. Well, she has flaws, of course. --everyone does-- So, I don't see why you can judge her. I also hate how everyone's been calling her nasty names just because she's had a lot of boyfriends. All I have to say is SO WHAT?

Everyone has a lot of boyfriends and girlfriends. And to the few people out there who have only had a few GF/BF, congrats. But does the rest of the world give a crap about your stupid opinion? NOPE.

I, personally, like her transformation for country to hip hop. She is exploring her strengths and weakness's and just trying something new. It's not like she ever said it was going to be permanant. Everyone tries something new every now and then. I don't see why it's so bad.

To everyone out there hating her I just want to ask you, why? Especially if it's because one of the reasons above. It just really ticks me off that you would judge her and dislike her because of something as little and stupid as that.

I'm tired of seeing all these comments and crap about hating Taylor Swift. I doubt you've ever met her in real life, you've probably never even had a conversation with her. So how do you even know how she acts in real life? How can you judge her without even knowing her? Simple answer; YOU CAN'T.

Sorry for the small rant. I just had to say it.

Comment your opinions, and tell me if you agree/disagree. Thanks!