Chapter 7.5

I hope this will suffice for not updating for so long. 😊

A girl with silver hair and eyes like fire sat alone covered in chains and injuries."How cute," L said a gentle smile on her face. Her voice raspy from lack of water and use. Her eyes were shut as she looked at the image of Lance and his teammate in her mind. Slowly she opened her fiery eyes to reveal a cell.

The cell was pitch black and freezing cold. L shivered in the room huddled in the back of the cell trying to stay warm. The metal chains on her neck, wrists, and ankles were not helping any in fact they made her colder. She took a deep breath through her nose gagging at the sewage scent in the air before blowing on her hands for warmth.

Slowly she moved her boney arm towards her head and tried to comb out her bloody uneven hair with her fingers. As she moved her arm the chains on her wrist clinked and clanked filling the cell with some noise other than her ragged breaths. As she combed her hair to the best of her ability she heard footsteps out side her cell door before it being harshly thrown open with a loud bang.

At the sound of the bang L visibly flinched and quickly turned her head towards the door. In the doorway stood a Galra soldier with a plate that had a very small portion of food goo and a small cup of water. The soldier took a few steps towards her before dropping the plate and Cup of water on the floor. "Meal Time Altean Trash," The galra said before heading back out and slamming the door behind him.

Shakily she stood up while using the wall for support and slowly wobbled toward her meal pulling her chains along with her. She sat down in front of the food and took a piece of goo and sniffed. It. 'Doesn't seem poisoned or drugged,' she thought before bringing it to her mouth. As she chewed she reached for the small cup of water. Looking at the water she noticed it had a dark tint to it.

'Dirty water is better than no water,' she mentally sighed before drinking it. After she finished her meal she crawled back to her spot in the corner and started playing with her hands for entertainment. After awhile she fell asleep. Not long after she fell asleep the cell door was slammed open causing her to wake up and jump to her feet and turn towards the door.

"It's been awhile Lady Solaris," Haggar Said as she walked into the dark cell druids in tow. "And what did I do deserve the honor of speaking with you Haggar," L replied sarcastically. "Have you decide to join us?" Haggar asked while glaring at the beaten Altean. "My answer is the same as it was the first hundred times No," L growled . "It seems as though you still haven't learned to summit to Emperor Zarkon's will," Haggar sneered.

"He's no Emperor of mine," L said with venom looking Haggar dead in the eyes. "He will be," Haggar said walking out of the cell. The Druids behind her approached L grabbing her chains and taking her out of the cell. In silence they walked through the halls until they stopped in front of a door and went in.

It was a medium sized room that had chairs and a table that stood up with straps attached to it. The room smelled of burnt flesh and had blood all over the place. L walked over to the table without being told or dragged already knowing the drill.

The pushed L onto a table before strapping her down and removing the chains. "Would prefer to be electrocuted first or burned?"Haggar asked. "Doesn't really matter not like you'll listen,"L replied trying to shrug her Shoulders while being tied down.

(I'm no good at torture so...)
Haggar raised her hands and used her purple lighting magic on her. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh," L screamed in agony as the electricity struck her. She writhed in pain as the lightning slowly fried her insides. Haggar stopped only to strike again but this time with fire. Haggar kept switching from fire to lightning and had the druids join in to make it more painful.

She then called forth a gaurd and had him repeatedly stab and slice L until the floor was almost entirely covered in blood.

After about an hour of Torture L passed out due to the pain. Haggar realizing this ordered the others to stop. Haggar then blasted the druids and gaurd causing them to fall to the ground. "You idiots!" Haggar yelled at them seething with rage. "We're supposed to break her not kill. We need her power and we can't use her if she's dead! In fact we'll be dead if we kill her!"

Haggar pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance before leaving. The druids slowly stood up and moved towards L. They undid her bonds causing her to fall forward and onto the floor. They put her chains back on her and then proceeded to drag her by them all the way to her cell.

I tried my best to draw her as you can see she has bruises and bags under her eyes with uneven hair. She has a collar on her neck that says seal in runes. She also has some interesting Altean markings.

 She also has some interesting Altean markings