Chapter 7

I opened my Blurry eyes to find myself laying on an unfamiliar bed in a dark and unfamiliar room. As my vision began to clear I noticed someone sleeping on a chair by the bed. The room was too dark to tell who it was. I began to sit up. As I sat up I felt pain go through my my back and yelped in pain.

My voice must have been loud because the person beside me began to stir. "Uhhh..." the figure slurred as they woke. They stood up and stretched before paying attention to me. "Lance your okay!" The figure said walking towards me and patting me on the back. The voice sounded familiar but I felt to out of it to figure out who it was.

The figure walked towards the light switch and turned on the light revealing themselves to be.......

KEITH!

" I'm okay just a little sore. By the way where am I?" I responded wondering what happened after the "Incident". "Your in my room I carried you here sorry for not asking first but I didn't think you would mind being injured and all," he said shrugging his shoulders.

" I see thanks for getting him off me," I said looking straight at him with a genuine smile on my face. Keith looked away for a second before responding. "Well you see I didn't get him off you. I saw what was happening and ran towards you to help but then you made. Some sort of blue light that hit Shiro knocking him out cold," Keith said looking into my eyes with concern and seriousness. His words made me speechless from utter shock.

"Lance I want to know how you did that," he continued after a few minutes of silence. "I'm not sure I've never done anything like that before. But Keith please do me a huge favor and keep it a secret from the others," I said pleadingly looking at him. "Alright if you say so Lance," he said sitting back down in the chair.

I slowly moved off the bed and tried to stand but dizziness rushed over me and I began to fall. Keith stood and rushed towards me catching me before I could hit the floor. "Careful lance," he said as he put me into a bridal style position making me blush and
Walked towards the bed and put me back on it.

"Thanks for catching me," I said slightly blushing. "No problem," he said. " By the way what time is it?" I asked wondering how long I've been out for. "It's 8:15 in the morning almost time for breakfast," he said. I immediately tried to get up again knowing they would make comments about me being late even if it's only breakfast.

Keith pushes me down on the bed making me lay down. " You're to weak to be moving around from the blue light thing so stay here and take it easy I'll go get you breakfast," he said. "Fine," I huffed a little annoyed. Keith chuckled a bit at my actions than walked out of the room to get me and him some breakfast.

'So that's what she meant by good luck' I thought. I then pulled the blankets close and snuggled in the bed.
'Keith was acting friendlier than normal I wonder if he's okay'

Meanwhile...

Keith's Point of view

'Was I too friendly?' 'I hope he doesn't realize I like him.' I walked through the halls towards the Dining room to get us both some food and walked in on everyone talking to...........SHIRO

A/N

Sorry for not updating last month I was out of ideas and unsure how to write it.