Anyways, the man is still glaring at him and he started taking steps to get closer to him.

What the--he's not carrying a weapon with him, is he?

Yan Gen looked at his hands hidden behind his back and before he knew it, the strange young man is already in front of him with his long legs.

He has an oppressive aura around him, and his gaze never wavered at him.

What's with this guy? He acts all domineering as if he owns the place. This is the Wei estate you f*cker, this is my territory.

Admittedly, Yan Gen was a bit intimidated by him when the man looked down at him using his tall height while he's sitting down looking up at him, so he stood up though he still didn't match his height, Yan Gen barely reached his shoulder.

This man had this natural presence of making you bow to him in submission. Only those who were born in power and have gone through blood bath of life and death can have this kind of presence.

However, Yan Gen refused to submit to this overbearing man and be chickened out when he's yet to do something. He's a man! If he wants a fight then fine, he can fight too.

"Who the hell are you?"

His voice was full of antagonism as he scrutinized the man from head to toe. What he didn't expect was that he would froze on the spot and then let out a helpless sigh. His eyes that were brewing in storm moments ago turned into full of tenderness, and is it worry that Yan Get sees in his eyes?

"It's true then... you have an accident at the temple and lost your memory"

He took a step forward to Yan Gen and caressed his head ever so carefully.

"Does your head still hurts?"

Even his voice became soft and Yan Gen furrowed his eyebrows even more. In this ancient times, can a man casually touch a girl like this? Although he's a man inside, he's physically a girl and this body must be respected (said the man who massaged her breasts every morning). Yan Gen slapped away his impudent hand and took a three steps backward.

"I said, who the hell are you?"

The one being questioned was quite astonished with the way Zhilan rudely talked to him. She's obviously the Zhilan who possessed an intoxicating beauty that he knew but her personality isn't the same as before. It was as if the one standing in front of him is a completely different person.

"This prince is..."

Yan Gen received goose bumps all over his body when he heard him addressed himself in such a way, he immediately raised his hand to cover this person's mouth, stopping him from talking. A bad premonition surged up to him.

"Wait... let me guess, your surname is Zhu"

He can feel his soft lips grinning against his palm. Correct.

"Obviously, you are the son of the emperor, You're..."

Yan Gen swallowed before continuing while praying to the gods that any princes will be fine as long as it isn't the first or the fifth prince.

"You are the fifth prince named Zhu Ming Li"

The so called prince grins even more wider like a devil under his palm.

"Please tell me that I'am wrong. You're the second, the third or the fourth prince, right?"

The prince kissed his palm, licked it even and before Yan Gen could retrieved his hand, he was pulled against his sturdy chest. The prince leaned closer to him, almost kissing him.

"You know me... why pretend? or are you acting like this because you just want to attract my attention again?"

Purposely speaking as he entangled himself to the beauty in his arms, even their breaths were mixing together, his low voice carrying a deep thick tone of huskiness. Zhu Ming Li was too enthralled with Zhilan's seductive hazel eyes to notice that she's turning pale.

The male lead has finally appeared. Though his position as a male lead isn't assured yet. I mentioned in the story that he's the male lead of the made up novel 'Mischievous Consort' but he wouldn't be necessarily the man for our manly Yan Gen.

I always change my mind whenever I'am nearing the end of my story so who knows? He may or may not ended up with him.

©Editer