~Five~

::::

Han Jisung:

School is one of the places that I either love or hate. Mostly hate because I get in trouble a lot.

People are always wondering, how does the blind kid get in trouble? Well let me tell you upfront: I'm hyper, loud, and always bored. See my problem?

I walked into school monday morning with Hyunjin, laughing my ass off because he tripped in the parking lot and make the stupidest noise ever. I bet the fall was funny, but nothing could beat that noise!

That's one bad thing about being blind. Once you have a nonworking sense, you have to rely on your others to enjoy life. I rely on my hearing for almost everything.

As we were walking to first period, I felt a double pat on my head, which knocked my brown hair bangs into my face. I knew it was Minho. He pushed the hair out of my face. I smiled as I grabbed his hand off my head and held it.

Minho and I have our own ways of showing each other love. Since it's hard for us to physically say the words "I love you", Minho pats me on the head and I rub his back. It's our little thing.

"Hey, Minho!" I said, then slapping myself on the head when I realized he can't hear me. I heard a little laugh escape his mouth, so he must have seen me hit myself.

Yes, he can read lips, but why make it hard for him?

Instead, I signed "hello" to him in sign language. That was one of the only words I know in asl because it's one of the easiest. I learned it by hearing Hyunjin explain the hand motion to me.

"Hey, 'Sungie." Minho spoke softly. He doesn't speak much, but when he does it's usually really quiet or really loud.

I grabbed his hand and he lead me to my first class like always. Hyunjin and Seungmin walked behind us. It's our everyday routine.

Since Minho is a grade ahead of me, the only time he can walk me to class is in the morning before first period. Everyone knows the difference between when Hyunjin holds my hand to guide me places, and when Minho holds my hand.

Another bad thing about being blind is, you may not be able to see the nasty faces, but you can certainly hear the nasty comments.

People at school are unsupportive and always find ways to make something good, bad.