My Angel

"I'm so fucking hot!!!" I slam my shirt on the bed.

"Fuck, I hate this heat."

After playing soccer with my friends and having a shower, I changed into shorts and that asshole t-shirt. But now I am starting to sweat, this summer heat is pissing me off. I take my shorts off, and I smile when I remember how Isla, freaked out when I was undressing in front of her. Time fucking flies and she will be leaving soon, fuck I don't want her to leave, but she can't stay as well. If she left now, I'll miss her so much. She's like my air, if she's not around I can't fucking breath, I need her.

I am struggling to be this new person, and it's hard to restrain myself from teasing her. I just have this bad devilish fucking side to me that likes to come out and play. But since she likes this new reformed me, I have to keep that side of me locked up for her sake. It's so hard not to be bad. But she likes this sappy guy that I have become, and I have become sloppy and shit. I mean I am doing things that are way out of my comfort, but when I see that smile on her face, it's fucking worth it, she's worth it. I can't wait to see her now, I miss her touch, scent, her laugh, her everything.

Today I am surprising her again, I can't wait too see her reaction. I smile at that thought, while I change into my light blue thin summer shorts (see picture). I need to smell nice, I grab my Dior Sauvage and spray it on and then I run my hands through my hair, to give it volume. I walk out of the room and pump right into a small figure, Isla. She gasps, pressing her hands on my pecks, which makes me smile.

"What?" I tilt my head and gaze at her lustfully. She looks hot today, she always does, but today something about her. She's wearing white shorts, showing off her sexy long legs and a red vest, with the word sassy on it, with white pumps.

"Notthing.." she stutters at me.

"You sure about that?" I pout, grasping both of her wrists. Her smile widens and she blushes. I yank her to me and she looks right into my eyes, he sweet lips forming an O, and I gulp, as my eyes land on her soft lips.

"I want to kiss you..." I lean in with my eyes on her sweet lips.

"Ewwww, no Dash!" She tries to pull back, with a laugh. But her eyes say something else, she wants me.

"No, eh?" I nuzzle her neck, gripping her tight. Her vanilla scent is driving me fucking crazy. I just want to kiss her. I smile under my breath, as I see her playfully fight me, while I hold her arms down and kiss her neck. I move up close to her jaw now, leaving a trail of kisses, she actually stops, and takes in the pleasure like a fucking boss. When I finally reach her lips, she pulls her head back away from my face, laughing as she teases me.

"Isla, nooo." I laugh, leaning in closer to kiss her lips.

"Nooooo!" She giggles, hiding her face in my chest. Bless, she's too damn cute!

"Why not, eh?" I push her off me, so she has nowhere to hide. I stare at her red tomato face, and my heart fucking melts."Come here you, you little tomato," I coo, taking her in my arms. She snuggles into my arms, hiding her face. My heart warms when she does that.

"Hmmm, you smell delicious," I bite her neck playfully,

"HUMAHUMAHA"

She does a belly laugh, and her face turns beet red. "Dash stop!" She pulls me off, making me smile.

"Okay, fine!" I put my hands up. "Why don't you head to the living room, I will see you there. My friends are coming, and my brothers will be home soon. Plus Zoey is coming too."

"Okay, fine." She walks off smiling away. I head back to my room, and I grab the shopping bags, full of goodies; there are at least about 7 in both hands from each brand. I walk into her room and place them on her bed. She is going to love these, Dior, Chanel, Armani, Gucci, D&G, Prada, Jimmy Choo's, Burberry, Versace, Bvlgari, Cartier and Tiffany and co. I think I went overboard, but I don't care. I need to make up for it, I'm not trying to buy her love, I just want to spoil her rotten, because she's mine. I just stand there zoned out; I don't even see her come in. When I look at her, her reaction is fucking amazing. She's literally gaping at the stuff, in a frozen state. The only thing that is moving is her head, to me than to the bags.