Munchkin!

"I love you Dash!" She laughs, as her sweet lips touch my lips and we kiss.

"I love you too, baby. Hmmmmm" I moan as I grab her ass and roll on the grass with her.

"No, I love you more, stupid!" She giggles, which makes me chuckle deeply.

"No, I love you even more" I groan, as I kiss her long and hard. She rolls over me as I roll over her, kissing her at the same time. The sun is setting and it's just the two of us on a green hill. Then she lays her head on my chest and my heart melts.

"I love you, Isla," I whisper in her ear as I hold her tight against me. She laughs and tries pushing herself off me.

"No babe, don't do that," I tease her, with a smile. But she doesn't listen. I pull her back on to me and I kiss her as I roll off...

Thud!

 I slowly open eyes and I realize I'm smooching my pillow, with my arms around it like it's some women. Oh shit! I pull back and look at the pillow and I start smiling." I can't believe I just did that?" I laugh out loud while  lying back on my pillow. I place one arm over my head and stretch my torso, that was some fucking dream.

"Damn! Did I say I love her?" My heart stirs just thinking about that. "Fuck! What is she doing to me?"I groan helplessly. The little tomato face is creeping into my heart and messing with my head now. She's annoying and resilient but I like having her around. I mean she's the main reason why I love waking up in the mornings now. Just that thought puts a smile on my face. 

Later on that day

"Ace, just agree with it. It will benefit you and your family," I assure him.

"Yeah," Lance nudges him.

"We made this promise when we were in high school, remember?" I open the blueprint of the closed building we want to renovate into a nightclub.

"I know, but I got a lot of other investments. I got too much on my plate already." He sighs tiredly.

"We all do," Lance replies. "But it will put us on the map, and you of all people will want that. Right?"

"Hmmmm" He murmurs, thinking about it.

When we were 16, us three, decided to open a private chain of night clubs. But we got so caught up with our own lives, we never came around to it. So now we have found a location, but we haven't bought the place until Ace is on board with us. 

"Look, we can't do this without you, Ace. It's 3 of us or nothing." I suggest.

He smiles at my comment. "Okay, fine! I am in."

"YES!" Lance gets up happily and gives him a hug.

"You won't regret it, I promise," I assure him.

"I know, I trust you Dash and you know that." He smirks at me.

"So where's the munchkin?" Ace walks out of the office with us.

"Oh, she's in the kitchen," I say.

"I can't believe you just took her," typical Dash. Lance laughs.

"I know, you like her, but this taking her for not doing a dare. You planned all this didn't you?" Ace puts his arm over my shoulder, trying to get me to confess.

"Yeah," I say bluntly with a sly smile.

"I know it, that poor girl," Lance sympathizes for her.

"Poor, my ass!" I shake my head, which makes them laugh. The door swings open and she comes into view, looking cute as fuck, in her yellow summer dress.