Gate Out!

"OPEN THE GATES!!"

"Nope!" Dash shrugs, staring at me with his cold eyes.

"I want to leave!!!!!" I grab the metal bars and jerk them violently. I can hear them snickering behind me, the jerks.

"OPEN THE DAMN GATES!!!!!!" I scream out, going red in the face. He watches me silently, and so do the rest, looking mostly bored.

After what happened last night, I just wanted to leave. I am sick of him and their fucking games. I know they have hurt someone or did something bad. I can't stand to live another day with these guys, it's sickening to watch and it makes my blood boil on how reckless they are. I used the double back doors that were open by chance, which lead to the garden. I didn't expect them to get here that quick. I knew the gates will be locked, but it doesn't bother me. I will stay here until they let me go.

"Are you done? Because I need to eat," Ash stretches out a yawn.

"Yeah, I need more coffee, man." Nash rubs his tired eyes. Josh and Dash both start laughing. That just pushes me to the edge. They are so cold and selfish! I grunt furiously, kicking the gate nonstop.

"I WANT OUT! I WANT OUTTTTT!!!" I kick it so hard, my leg shakes.

"Okay, that's enough!!!" Josh pulls me back harshly, grabbing me by the arm.

"NOOO! LET ME GOOOOO!!" I push him off, hitting my back on the gate. The whole gate jolts.

"Get over here, now!" Dash motions me with his hand, sounding annoyed.

"No," I shake my head, I can't stand them and I can't live with with them. They all fucked up in their own ways. I lean back on the gates, grabbing the bars. "I am not leaving until these gates are open," I declare, looking at them dead in the eyes.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Josh leans his head so back, facing the sky. Even Ash rolls his eyes, and Nash shakes his head. But Dash just clenches his jaw, looking more cheesed off.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, NOW!!" He commands in a dangerous tone.

"NOOOOOO!!! I am leaving." I slam my foot down.

"Like hell you are", he growls as he charges for me. "I told you, you can't leave until 24 days!" He yanks me to him forcefully; my hands slip and I get snatched into his arms.

"NO! LET ME GO!!" I cry out, squirming in his hold. He pulls me further and further back away from the gate.

"Com' on, let's go!" He drops me and pulls me towards the house.

"No!" I press my heels to the ground, stopping him.

"I am not living with you ASSHOLES, ANYMORE!!!" I scream.

"What did you say?" He clenches his jaw tight, with a deep frown on his face.

"I SAID ASSHOLES!! ALL FOUR OF YOU ARE HUGE ASSHOLES!!!" I declare with contempt.

"I don't care," he grunts in my ear gripping me into his arms. "Your ass is going back in that house whether you like it or not." "No!!" I push him, but he throws me over his shoulder and carries me back into the house, with his brothers following behind. When I look up I see the gates from a distance, my heart dips and my blood boils. I start thumping his back; he jerks forward but carries on storming into the house. Once the doors are closed, he puts me down.

"I want to leave!!!" I try pushing past them, but they all create a wall around the door, even though it's locked.

"No, you're staying, and that's it!" Dash commands, as he holds my shoulders, pushing me back.