Revenge

"Did you see the way he was screaming?" Nash laughs out loud, with his hand slapping my back.

"Yeah, he pissed in his pants." I howl out a laugh. Ash and Josh are rolling on the floor laughing their asses off.

Today was a good day. We took our revenge on Mr. Anderson. After beating the shit out of him, we locked him up with fresh meat all over his body. What happened next was funny, we released the ferocious pit bulls on him, it was hilarious. He actually thought he was going to die, that was the best part. What we did actually was put them on a leash and tied them to the door, they were inches away from him, but close enough to attack and make him shit in his pants.

"Man, what we did is so bad, those dogs were fucking crazy." Ash looks over at me, with wide eyes, looking baffled as he laughs. 

"Yeah, I know." I blink hard, just seeing his crying image and wet pants, makes me laugh again.

"Ahhh, that old fart is never going to steal from this family again." Nash sighs, placing his arm over my shoulder and bringing me in.

"True," I say whilst relaxing back on the sofa. It's 3 am past midnight, and it was the best time to torture him. I am laughing again just thinking about it.

"GUYS! LET'S CELEBRATE!" Josh shouts excitedly.

"Yeah!!" We all cheer, as we head for the bar and start drinking. I know it's very late, but who gives a fuck.

1 hour and a bit later

We are all laughing and giggling on the floor, when we see Isla walk in, with half eyes closed and stretching a yawn. Damn, she looks very appealing to me, right now. She's wearing PJ shorts and a tank top, and her hair is all over the place, but it's all good. Like messy is sexy, I nod to myself with a smile.

"Look at her slippers?!!" Nash points at her Dalmatian slippers and starts giggling hysterically. She looks at him like has he lost the plot.

"Aww, they are so cute!!" Ash admires them with his big eyes and a huge smile on his face.

"Can I wear them, please?" Josh implores, by grabbing her ankles.

"No," she shoves him off, making him fall on his ass. He ends up like a starfish, looking up at her. "I'm not your friend now, he slurs," sulking away. She just ignores him and looks back at me with sleepy eyes.

"Why are you awake, Angel? It's 4 am." I muse.

"I can say the same about you." She yawns tiredly. Her sassiness makes laugh. 

"Aww, come here, you!!" I motion with my hand, smiling at her. She looks so tempting; I just want to kiss her, I sigh dreamily.

"No," she scowls her face at me, that makes her look even cuter, with her button nose all scrunched up and her pout sticking out.

"Why not?" I whine, feeling hurt.

"Because you woke me up! All of you!" She looks at us like she's telling us off.

"And?" Nash blinks at her, with glazed eyes.

"It's 4 am, Nash!!" She shouts at him, making us laugh.

"Well, no need to shout, you're going to wake the neighbors up." Ash snickers, giggling away.

"Well, why don't you just join us?" Josh asks, with half closed eyes.

"No." She crosses her arms, then her eyes fall on the duffel bag on the side table, and then to our attire and masks. "What did you guys do?" She asks, looking agitated with concern look in her eyes.