Hunt

I am so fucking mad. I can't believe they scared me last night, and they think it's funny. What they did to me is making my blood boil. I actually thought there were intruders for a sec, with their scary masks. They think it's a joke scaring me half to death like that. The flipping sick fucks!

I feel tired now and I am cranky. I didn't get any sleep, because they were laughing and making a racket all night long, after I locked myself up by shoving my suitcases to the door. I fucking hate them. They all fucked, and they all are really getting on my last nerve.

"Fucking Assholes!" I grunt furiously while I leave the room. I look around the hallway as I close the door. "No Assholes. Thank God!" I clasp my hands together and I smile. I past their rooms and it makes me laugh. After when I threatened Dash that I will destroy his room, he and his brothers got their doors electronically locked. Now they require a code to get in.

I make a run down the hallway and down the stairs, not looking ahead. I skip a few steps and jump from the last 3 steps."Woah!" I fall back; steady myself when I land on the marble floor. I nearly fall on Josh, whose lying there in his underwear, like a starfish.

"Josh?" I poke him with my finger, but he's knocked out the little prick. "What the?" I see Cheetos stuck to his jet black hair. What the hell was he doing last night? I walk past him and see Nash then all spurred out in the hallway, with his hands down his pants and a huge grin on his face. Even though it's disgusting to look at, that huge grin on his face makes me laugh little. The Asshole, I thought he was my friend, but no he was laughing with them too.

I walk over his sleeping corpse and look around for others. This better not get worse. I peak into the bar room, and I see Ash, sleeping on his back on the sofa. That's normal at least. Then he curls into the sofa back, mumbling chicken fucking fillet, in his sleep. What? What is he saying? It's like he's having a fight with someone, by the way he's rambling on. Wait a minute... where I have heard that before? I am thinking while I step back and head for the kitchen. But suddenly I stop on my tracks. "Woah!" I gasp, almost losing my breath in his presence. The living room door is open and there he is, the hot jerk.

Why did he have to be so fucking hot? Flipping Asshole! I want to look away but I can't, the view is too good to miss. He's sprawled out on the sofa, sleeping on his bare stomach. His one arm is dangling off the sofa and one leg is over the arm of the sofa. Damn, he looks so hot and delicious, with his jeans hanging low, and his abs all stretched out with that amazing caramel skin of his. I sigh dreamily, watching him sleep like a baby. He's a dream to look at, but a nightmare to live with.

Wait a minute? What am I doing? I frown. Suddenly I snap back to reality and I observe the situation. Like my instinct is trying to tell me something.

OH SHIT!! The realization kicks into me, and I smile like crazy. They all asleep, that means the fob for the gate is HERE!! I look over the back double doors, and one is slightly open. This is my chance. Shit! Shit! I need to be quick. I hurriedly run to Dash first to check his pockets slowly, eh no phone, nothing. I look around the room for any signs of it. I don't see anything. I run out of the room, and head for the rest of them, but I find nothing in their pocket. No phone or fob. I know they got a few.  

It might be in their bedrooms. I am about to rush for the stairs when I remember their doors require a code. Damn! I head for his office instead; maybe I will find something there, but it's locked.

" Shit! Shit!! I kick the door," getting mad. I quickly search then from room to room. Nothing. Arghhhhh! I scream in my head, getting agitated.

Where the hell is it? Did they know I was going to do this? I ponder when I walk down the hallway and head back to Dash, I know this bastard has it somewhere. When I see him, he's giggling and laughing in his sleep. My heart betrays me, and I melt instantly. "Awwwwwwwwww," I frown deeply, going all mushy for him, as I watch him intently. He's hugging the cushion tightly and smiling away.." Nooo... I lloovee yoou...."He chuckles, gripping the cushion.