Reputation

"Look, don't worry!" Nash assures me, he can see how anxious I am. I mean yesterday, I know she was looking around for the fobs or means of escape. Some of the rooms looked out of place, so I knew she must have come in and searched around.

"Will all keep an eye on her!" Ash, looks over to Nash, who nods.

"Just make sure she never finds the fobs or phones or keys," at any cost. I tell them. I even take Zoey's phone off when she comes. 

"Trust me she won't, we got your back on this!" Ash assures me, placing his arm on my shoulder.

I am just thinking about, if she did, I will be doomed. My ass is on the line. My status and reputation mean a lot to me, it holds my name and who I am. If anyone knew that she didn't stick around and do this because I said she will. I will be ridiculed, and that is not going to happen.

"She can't escape from here," Nash looks around the living room, "this house is a vault."

"Yeah," Ash chuckles. "Those gates are way too high for her to risk her life."

"True! But you never know, any chance she gets she might take it," I look at them with worried eyes. They both sigh and lean back on the sofa contemplating.

When I saw her at the party looking hot as fuck, I just wanted her. I couldn't help it. I just had to have her to myself, for this summer. I don't what it is about her when she's around me my fucking brain turns to mush, I lose it and all I see is her, that's what I want. I know I put a lot pressure on to myself, and declared it to the whole damn town, that she will living with me. I guess, my ego and desire for her just became a lethal combination.

"If she leaves' the whole of this town will know," I glance back at them, they don't look pleased by that." I will be ridiculed from my own damn game." I blurt out.

"It's not going to happen; it's not you, it's all of us." Nash states. "You ended up doing a double forfeit, one for yourself," he laughs. "That's true," when I think about it, I told everyone she will stay with me for 24 days, and that's a promise. Everyone knows I got power and wealth and I tend to get my way with things if I pursue them. Nobody question my motives out of fear or out of wanting acceptance. So when I declared the forfeit, everyone was on board, because my word is gold to them. Now if she leaves my word that usually is gold for these people, will be my downfall.

"Will make sure it never happens," Josh answers out of nowhere.. We all look up and see him standing there in his Avenger's onesie. I swear he needs to change his clothes, we are all wearing shorts and t shirts. It's hot, this kid must be boiling in that.

"Come here," I nod to him. He strolls over to me with a huge goofy grin on his face, and his eyes are all bright and filled with love. 

"Look at how happy he is, that you called him." Ash laughs.

"I know," Nash rolls his eyes, with his finger in his mouth like he's going to barf. Both of them know how much Josh loves me, he just looks up to me a lot. I have taken care of him since our parents passed away. So if I call him, his face lights up sometimes, he just loves me a lot. But out of my brother's I am more close to Ash, me and him are very close. Plus he takes care of the rest when I am out. Nash and Josh are close in their own way.

"Aren't you hot?" I say, while I look him up and down. He shakes his head.

"What do you mean no? It's summer, Josh! You must be boiling, seriously get changed now." I tell him. "That's an order!" I give him a serious look.

"Yeah, you weirdo!" Nash laughs, at his own comment.

"In what?" He looks down at his comfy onesie. "These are comfortable."