xxxiii: abused and assaulted

En başından başla

"Yeah, man! Your song was accepted from a list of others!" On the other end spoke Jackson, whom Jaebum called for advice on 'what to buy for a boyfriend', since Jackson was way more mature and skilled in it.

It's still the same night, Jaebum was in a mall around his area that was pretty rich in all things you could ever need. From a needle to a needle's spindle. And to put it plainly, he was here for Jinyoung.

But nothing was ever plain if it was Jinyoung. He'd need something; Everything special for his boy.

But the news added more stamina for Jaebum, things were proceeding smoothly.

But as one said, the course of true love never proceeded smoothly.

"Tell me the details when I get home! What do you guys wanna eat tonight? It's on me!" Jaebum says feeling all the flutters in his stomach.

"Ahah, lover boy, go get a present for your only one first! You gotta tell me all the lascivious details about tonight's prom though!" Jackson shouted from the phone.

"Yeah yeah, I will China Boy!" Jaebum replied vehemently, before closing the call.

Standing in front of the statuette aisle, he scrutinized over what to pick for Jinyoung. When a phone call rung once more in his pocket. But it wasn't his ringtone; it was Jinyoung's cellphone.

When Jaebum had stopped to get something that had fallen from his bike, he noticed Jinyoung's phone and that's the story of how it landed on Jaebum. And Jaebum had to pay for the cracks on the screen.

"Ah, Pepi! What's up! Would you mind giving your phone to Nam for a minute? He doesn't seem to be picking up."

Jaebum looked at the contact, the familiar voice spoke up once again, and he contemplated whether it came from the phone, or someone in the aisle.

Of course, Superhero Aunt Youngjin appeared from thin air, and noticed Jaebum in her peripheral vision.

"Ah! Aunt! Ahm... Jinyoung's phone ended up with me..." He said, unsure of where to look, the phone or his aunt.

"Oh! What serendipitous luck to see you here! Jinyoung's phone ended up with you?" She stood there in deep thinking, when she spoke up.

"Say, are you here for a present for Jinyoung?"

Jaebum's cheeks tint pink at the fact she saw through him that easily, and it terrified him slightly, but he nodded furiously when Youngjin speaks up.

"Ah, sweet boy! Since it's Jinyoung's Birthday today, why don't you go to our house? He'll be even more animated to see you than gloomy, besides... He's never had many people attend his birthdays." She paused, before plunging her hands into her bag.

Jaebum's heart throbs in pain at all the facts that hint at how Jinyoung suffered from a dysfunctional social life and how it affects him in several ways. He gets even more rooted to go once he's heard it from his aunt.

"Here, take the keys! I'll keep shopping for him! Stall for me okay?"

And with the keys, Jaebum's gone in a blink, but before that he hastily buys a music box where he'd fill it up with his own song.

He only can hope it aids Jinyoung in sleeping with tranquil.

.

Jinyoung was thrashed persistently against the violent water currents. His brittle, unfed body was utterly shattered, and if Nam went any more brutal than this, then Jinyoung would feel his rear muscles rip apart.

"Be thankful I'm doing this, leaving my mark on you. Not even he could touch you like this." Nam groans, feeling arousal with every thrust, bobbing Jinyoung's head over and below the waters, making him feel life and death, and everything in between. He controlled Jinyoung's breath, keeping the stability of his life in the palm of his hand.

Jinyoung's on the brink of giving up, the time seemed to tick like the devil's own eternity. He wanted to kill himself a thousand times, stab himself a thousand times, break his body. He wished his mind would malfunction, and his organs would shut down somehow, and he'd get to die with gratitude. It'd be much better than the feeling of his lungs drowning in water, to the point where oxygen became purposeless.

Nam seemed to plunge himself even more vigorously.

"Think of this as a favor I'm doing, your petty boyfriend would never be able to-"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

And with that, Jinyoung could feel his raw insides tear.

But the hands from his neck seemed to have gone. He frantically breathes in for air, he was convulsing aggressively, eyelids drooping and his mouth wide agape, with labored breaths.

From the corner of his eyes. he saw hope. He saw relief.

He saw Jaebum. And everything blackens.

Nam was in the tight grip of Jaebum, who bloodied his hands by hitting Nam with all force. Until Nam had to release the pain by liberating a nosebleed. Still, Jaebum couldn't seem to stop himself. The rage that he felt, how Nam abused Jinyoung, how he assaulted him, it was beyond words.

Nam only chuckles. "He'll never be yours." He mocked before passing out. Jaebum could really pack a punch. But what he said didn't matter, he cocks his head towards Jinyoung, his limbs are desensitized, numbly floating in the ever-growing crimson whirls.

"Jinyoung, Jinyoung, hey Jinyoung, look at me, okay? Help is on the way, God, Jinyoung... Please look at me!" Jaebum vigorously called out his name, shaking his shoulders, wetting himself. The tears threaten to fall, but he couldn't let himself go in despair in such times.

He carried Jinyoung's shallow body to the bed, still calling out. He could feel the pulse, in all pressure points, but they were faint, and Jinyoung was bleeding.

"C-Come on! Jinyoung! Don't give up on me! Don't give up o-on me! Please!" Jaebum's voice is dry, he could hear the ambulance in the far distance, he carried Jinyoung once again to the stretcher, accompanying him as family in the ambulance.

He held Jinyoung's frigid hand, trembling as he brought it to his lips, kissing it tenderly, looking at his hollow face covered with a mask.

He attempted on warming it, but he could feel nothing, feel no movement at the moment, and so his heart shatters, weeping profusely as he holds Jinyoung's hand.

The only hope he has is in the heart rate monitor.

"Please be okay."

Hey guys, apologies for the lengthy chapter, I know it wasn't my best, and that this book's getting too boring, but I promise, it'll be over shortly... You could forget about this book though! Take care... And... Apologies once again.