fake love

*THIS CHAPTER WILL BE TOLD FROM NAMJOON's PERSPECTIVE!!!!*
Enjoy ☺️
—————————————————————

We arrived at Jennies house and I've never been more terrified in my life. But not for the reasons you think I am. I'm not worried about Jennie, it's Tae.
There's something I need to tell him before we leave the car but I'm scared because he doesn't know the full truth of mine and Jennies relationship, no one does except me and her.
'Are you ready babe? I'm with you no matter what happens' Tae said to me with a soft, delicate voice while tracing his hand through my hair.
'T-there's s-something I need-d to tell you-u' I said stuttering word after word, finding it hard to breath after. I don't want him to think I'm a creep, he might thinks it's weird.
'Don't be scared, you can tell me anything' he said quickly after looking deep into my eyes reinsuring he had my back no matter what.
I took a deep breath, wiping the sweat off my forehead that started to form from the nerves building and building inside of me.
And then I told him the truth.

'Tae, we have been friends for sooooo many years now and it's been the highlight of my life and will continue to be. You have made my life worth living, you have made me happy when I've been at my darkest times and I will forever be grateful to have someone like you in my life. To now call you mine, builds butterflies in my stomach to the point where I could be physically sick. In a good way of course. Fuck that came out so bad, the point is that I love you so much it's unbelievable. I think about you all the time and all the places I want to take all, all the things I want to buy you, all the times I want to fuck you. But it's TURE! I love you so fucking much Tae! (Quickening his pace) I know you're probably thinking what the fuck because we literally started dating, well I hope we're dating, today and you're saying you've loved me for ages, but it's true. Taehyung, I have been in love with you for nearly 5 years but I was never sure you would like me the same back because you never said anything about you behind gay and I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I never said anything to you and I'm really sorry for that because we could have already been dating by now if I wasn't such a coward. That's when Jennie comes into it because she was my fake girlfriend. We started a fake relationship because I wanted to know if you would get jealous and I could tell you were so I knew you liked me back. Me and Jennie never had sex or anything but she told me she started to like me back and that's why she got so emotional today because she didn't want you to like me back but you do and I'm so happy you do becaus-'

'Just shut the fuck up' Tae said loudly interrupting me. He quickly grabbed my neck, pulling me close to him, kissing me on the lips tightly. All the fear of what I said quickly jumped away. Our kiss lasted ages but he eventually released.
At first he just looked at me in my eyes, deep into my eyes, licking his lips, enjoying his view.

'Yes we're fucking dating' Tae said pulling me in again for another kiss.

Now that he knows the truth about my fake relationship, I feel so much better. Knowing that I have Kim Taehyung as a boyfriend, makes me glow with happiness.

There's just one more thing I need to tell him...

And this could end our relationship that has just began....
———————————————————————

HASHTAG CLIFF HANGER!!!
AND YOU WONT KNOW THIS NEWS FOR PROBABLY A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS LOL!!!
BUT THANK-YOU FOR 200+ READS NOW!!! MAKES ME A VERY HAPPY PERSON!!! KEEP READING PEOPLE BECAUSE ITS NOT TOO LONG UNTIL THE END LOL!
ALMOST MADE THIS THE LAST CHAPER BUT DECIDED TO CARRY ON!!
MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!
BYE FOR NOW!