the reunion

The glass smash didn't phase anyone. After a long stare that felt like a million years, Namjoon LITERALLY jumped over the bar and gave me a massive hug. It lasted forever, he was genuinely happy to see me.

My nerves were slowly fading away, after all, we are best friends and no one will change that, not even Jennie.

She approached me and gave me a hug, just as my nerves were going, she brought them all straight back. I can feel the sick quickly crawling up my throat ready to project out! Luckily it didn't happen though, but if it did happen, I would of been able to go home and be away from Jennie. Like why is she even working here? I kept repeating in my heard on a continuous loop. How am I going to work here now?

It's been about 6 hours since they arrived and I still feel so sick about it, and it doesn't help that I was put in charge of training Jennie.

Every now and then, Namjoon pops into the bar area and checks up on us, I've barely spoken to him though, it's still to much for me. I don't know why I'm letting it bother me so much? One day I'll have my own girlfriend?

Here he comes again, because it's Sunday, the kitchen closes at 3:30 so it's the end of his shift. He makes his way into the bar area and I turn away and pretend I didn't notice him arrive. Jennie runs up and gives him a big hug. Like did you miss him that much? You literally saw him like an hour ago. And then I heard him talk, 'Tae, do you wanna come round mine after the shift, we'll have a few beers and I'll invite the other boys?' By other boys I know he meant Jimin, Seokjin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi.

I turned slowly, overthinking the simple question in my head. No Tae, it's a bad idea. Just say no. You're not ready. 'Yeah sure', I said and smiled instantly regretting my decision. What have I done?

Jennie broke the silence, 'have fun', she said with a smile on her face. Having Jennie confirm to me she won't be there, my smile grew and grew. This could be my chance to talk to Namjoon alone about if it's a good idea to be with Jennie and if I can convince the boys to think the same way as me, he might break up with her.

I was overjoyed with my plan. I know it sounds horrible but I'm trying to help him, he deserves someone way much better then her. I'm trying to help him, he'll understand.

It's around 7pm and I've just arrived home from my shift. It's time to get ready to go round Namjoon's, but there's one thing I need to do first, message the boys and ask if they think Jennie is good for him.

I send them all a message and there all on the same page. They all don't mind him dating Jennie. Great. I'm in this alone. What am I going to do?

I get ready, coming up with hundreds of ideas in my head on what to say to Namjoon. None of them are good. I take a selfie and post to snap. Only on the story that contains Namjoon though.

 Only on the story that contains Namjoon though

I think I look really cute tonight. About 10 seconds of posting the photo, Namjoon sends me a message! 'You look really good, can't wait to see you! x'. He put a kiss? A kiss? He never puts kisses after a message to me? I put Thank you and a kiss back. Maybe this night will be better then I thought?