friends no matter what

*BACK TO TAEHYUNGS' PERSPECTIVE*

ALSO IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, I CALLED THEM BY THERE STAGE NAMES, I WONT FROM NOW ON!
—————————————————————

A couple of days have passed and me and Namjoom are going strong. We love each other so much and we literally do everything together. Go to the movies, go out for dinner, go for walks, Sit and stare at the stars together, cuddle up on his sofa and watch movies together all night, the list goes on.

We both finally came out to our parents! My parents were so accepting of me, my mum even said she already knew which made me laugh because I didn't think it was obvious but apparently it was. She said my gayness was to powerful. Don't really know what she meant but I love her a lot! Namjoon's dad was a little angry at first but he eventually accepted us together which made things a lot easier for us.

I basically live at Namjoon's house now because then we got alone time 24/7 and we get to do what ever we want. If you know what I mean ;)

Things were going perfect. Nothing could ruin our relationship!

Today was a Monday so both of us didn't have work today so we invited the boys round so we could finally break the news to them about our relationship. They're the only people that we care about who we haven't told yet.
'Honestly I'm so scared to tell them' I said to Namjoon pouting my lips and wrapping my arms around his neck.
'Don't be, they're our best friends. They'll understand' he said back to me while wrapping his arms around my waist and after going in for a kiss. His kissed still gave me butterflies every time. I still can't get over the fact that me and Namjoon are dating!

The door bell rang making me let out a quite scream. Namjoon and I raced to the door, opening it together revealing 5 smiley faces standing there at his door step. I have never been so nervous to see my best friends in my life.

After we all exchanged hugs from not seeing each other together for a while, we all eventually gathered at the sofa because Namjoon told them there was something important they needed to know. Me and Namjoon stayed standing up while the rest of the boys crammed onto the 3 seater sofa. Standing there in front of them all made me very fucking scared. What if they hate us after? Horrible thoughts kept reminiscing through my brain until Namjoon grabbed my hand tingly and spoke.
'We invited you lot here to tell you that me and Taehyung are dating. Yes you heard me correctly, we are in love with each other. We have had feeling for each other for a long time now and we both decided to stop hiding them and just be happy together'. I couldn't believe how confident he was telling them, I was so shocked. I froze still, scared of there response.

At first everyone was silent until Yoongi spoke, 'So you finally together then?' The boys started smiling at us which took all the weight of my shoulders. 'It's about fucking time' Jimin said standing up hugging us both at the same time. Shortly after all the other boys joined in the hug. 'We're so happy you two are finally together' Jungkook said while the hug faded away.
'Thankyou for accepting us. I was so scared of your reaction' I said holding my chest with relief. That was a lot easier then I fought. True friends will always stay friends no matter what I guess. I have the best friends and the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for!

Nothing will ruin this. Will it?
———————————————————————

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BORING! NEEDED A FILLER CHAPTER TO KEEP THE SUSPENSE BUILDING BECAUSE NAMJOON'S NEWS IS PRETTY BIG!!
HOPE YOU'RE STILL ENJOYING!
NEW BOOK COMING SOON!
ILL REVEAL THE TITLE IN THE LAST CHAPTER!
BYE FOR NOW!