bedroom stories

Standing in Namjoon's bathroom, memories from when we were 10 popped into my brain. We were so innocent back then, everything was different, everything was much easier and less complicated.

We kissed. I feel like I've wanted that for a long time now but always been scared to admit it, and what if he feels the same way. Am I in love with Namjoon?

I leave the bathroom to find him, everyone has gone home it looks like, except me. 'NAMJOON WHERE ARE YOU?!!' I screamed

'In my bedroom, come here' he quickly responded, sounding desperate and excited. I was shocked he even answered because by the way he looked at me after our kiss, he seemed scared, nervous and confused, maybe he knows what he wants now?

I knocked on his door politely and within a second the door swings open. There he is, standing right in front of me, in nothing but his boxers.

I was star struck.

He smiled at me and grabbed my arm pulling me into his room and shutting the door being him.

He pins me to his wall and starts kissing me. I didn't have time to think. His hands on my hips, his lips on mine.

I was in heaven.

He stops kissing and looks at me in my eyes, I bit my lip trying to hold back my excitement.

'I've wanted his for the longest time now' he deeply saids with his mouth watering, sexy voice.

He grabs me again, this time a lot harder but I loved it, and throws me onto his bed. I can see his thirst quenching dick sticking out through his boxer shorts, he was hard, rock hard.

His dick was a lot bigger then I imagined, I couldn't ask for anything better. He rips of my top and starts kissing my chest, leaving hickeys with every kiss. He was slowly making his way down to my pants. I lied on the bed, my eyes rolling back, gripping the sheets and then he pulled down my trousers, he was making me so wet, he knew what he was doing.

*DING!!!!!!!* An alarm wakes me up!

NO IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM!!!!!

Plz no! Why couldn't it been real! We never had sex!

It was all a blur after he left the bathroom, all I know is that the kiss was real. Does he love me?
I look under the sheets and see that I'm hard and also wet, very wet. I can't stop thinking about him! But wait, my sheets aren't grey, mine are black? I turn to the side and there's Namjoon sleeping!!!!!!

I'M IN HIS BED???!!!!!!!! WITH HIM!!!!!!

And I can't remember anything about what happened last night after that kiss?