daddy

Walking home from the restaurant because Jennie drove off with the car, gave us time to be along together after he confirmed that he wanted me. It felt so good to hear it and not to just be a thought it my head.

At first there wasn't a lot of talking, mainly because he was still a little upset about the situation with Jennie, but I was fine. Great actually but I wasn't gonna rub it in anyone's face. I've never been in a relationship before so I need to try and play it cool even though I don't know what I meant by that but I know I needed to try.

The silence continued and it started to make me feel very awkward. I didn't like it and didn't want to feel this way around him anymore. We like each other so there shouldn't be and awkward feelings around us any longer.
'Come one Tae, you've got this'
I said to myself on a loop for a couple of minuets as we continued walking until eventually I decided to stop thinking and just do it.

Holding back the anxiety that flooded me inside, I gently, so he didn't feel any pressure, I grabbed his hand and kept grip and we walked together. His hands were bigger then mine, and felt warm, contrasting with the weather outside, it was cold, dull and about to rain. His hand warmed my heart, so soft they melted me inside making me feel cherished. Namjoon didn't hesitate when I griped onto him making me feel welcomed. Even though he told me he liked me, there was still a sense of doubt reminiscing in my head, but him accepting my hand to hold in public, took away any misleading thoughts I had about him. It made him even more sexier then he already was which I thought was impossible.

'Thankyou baby', he seductively said with his deep sexy voice while looking deep into my eyes. I couldn't get enough of him. Everything he does is hot, making me feel some type of way.
'Anything for you daddy' I confident responded with, showing to him that I can be dirty. His eyes opened wide in shock with my response but I could tell he liked it.
'So I'm daddy to you then?' He said back with a chuckle while smacking my ass gently which came as a surprise but a great one. I loved it a lot, maybe to much.
'Of course you are daddy' I responded back to his question which made him smile, cheering him up a lot.

After half an hour of walking, holding hands and teasing each other, we eventually made it to his house.
'I guess this is goodbye for now daddy' I said knowing I had another 20 minuets to walk back to my house. We both looked disappointed because we didn't want to leave each other. Straight after, heavy rain poured down onto us leaving us instantly wet.
'Why don't you come inside and wait until it finishes raining? We could have some fun' he said with a smile, staring right into my soul holding me tight around my waist. He made me feel special and was getting me excited.
'What type of fun?' I responded with playing with his wet hair from the rain which still felt perfect.
'Come inside and you'll see' he said while reaching in for a kiss. His tongue down my throat which made me feel very horny and I could feel myself getting hard. I wanted him inside me so bad.
'Let's go inside then' I said after we pulled away from the kiss. I could see his crotch area a little bigger then usual.
He was also getting hard.