He deepened the kiss, swiping his tongue against your lips, seeking to enter.  You softly moaned and welcomed his touch, sighing as his tongue explored your mouth. 

He felt so good.  Your only thought was you would never get enough of his kiss.

You lifted your hand to tangle in his hair, gently tugging in time to the sweep if his tongue, holding his head to yours.

Jin was fighting to control himself.  He deepened the kiss to tangle his tongue with yours.

That first intimate touch kindled desire in him for so much more.  He wanted to kiss and tease and touch every delicate spot on your body. 

He wanted to kiss you until he found each place that made you moan, the ones that would cause you to cry out his name.

He cursed, dragging himself back into control.  He lifted his head to see you fighting for breath, face stained a rosy tint, mouth swollen and red from his kisses.  He groaned again.  He would never get enough of this.

You tried to gather yourself enough to at least get the man in the door.

You stepped back to invite him in. Your voice husky with passion, you said the first thing that popped in your head.

Jin’s eyes widened in surprise and then flared with a deep connection to the words you spoke.

You drew a breath to speak and his body responded to the passion in your voice, but his heart heard the words and somehow knew them to be the truth.

“Welcome home," you said, pulling him inside with you.

Stepping in, Jin was willing his body to cool as you stepped away from him further into the house. 

A buzzing at the stove drew your attention and gave Jin time to get himself together.

He toed off his shoes by the door and hung his coat on the rack.

He watched as you went into the open kitchen to his right.  He liked the area right away.  There was a clear view to the living area.

He briefly had a vision of cooking for you as you waited and watched.  His eyes took in the bar stools and counter. You had placed several baked goods in trays on the counter.  You had really worked to make today nice for him. He wanted to return the favor.  

His mind drifted to you sitting on the counter sipping a glass of wine as he cooked, him walking over to you, offering you a taste. 

He would step between your legs and hold the food to your mouth ….shit, no…nope that train of thought was not leading to a cool down.

You brought his attention back by apologizing for the meal not being ready.  He smiled and offered to help. 

You assured him you were fine.  You waved him toward the couch and told him to relax as you finished.

Jin followed the direction you pointed and noticed the rest of the open area.   There were several large windows which let in the late afternoon sun.

He eyes drifted to the centerpiece of the room.  A large oversized sofa dominated the space.  It looked comfortable and deep enough to use for a bed.  He naturally drifted there.

As Jin was settling in, you arranged a small plate with fresh fruit and pastries and added a small glass of wine.

“While you wait,” you offered and stepped back into the kitchen.

Jin dropped his arms back to his sides.  Was he crazy?  He had almost reached to drag you into his lap.  He shook his head and began to eat.

Finishing the plate, Jin leaned back into the cushions to watch you.  He admired the economy of movement as you prepared the dishes. 

You knew what you were doing in the kitchen.  The smells were amazing. 

He loved the sounds of the pots and pans being moved around, of the water running and the splash and thud of the dishes being washed.  He was going to wash the dishes for you. 

In just a minute he would go and help. 

In just a minute.

Note:  good Sunday afternoon!! I am sharing the couch again in case you have not read the other stories!! Oh what a sight to see Jin sprawled there waiting for you!!!

Oh what a sight to see Jin sprawled there waiting for you!!!

Note:  good Sunday afternoon!! I am sharing the couch again in case you have not read the other stories!! Oh what a sight to see Jin sprawled there waiting for you!!!

The sweater and jeans

The vision at the front door

Hope you enjoy the next several chapters!!