scenario: joohyun & sooyoung

Start from the beginning

- then why are you crying?

sooyoung unconsciously lifts her hand up to her cheek and give it a soft touch, wet, she feels.

damn it, those stupid tears just never get the right timing to appear. 

followed by the cold flow running down her skin is a pleasing warmth from whom she would hardly ever imagine to receive. joohyun wraps her arms around sooyoung's head, taking a good chance to bury the younger's face onto her chest due to the small height difference that exists while she still is seating.

in that darkness, her hug feels like a little touch of heaven, safe, and cozy. it brings her a peace she's never known before, a calming of the storms inside her heart. 

park sooyoung cries out, like a child in her mother's embrace.

- i hate it unnie, i didn't do anything wrong. why am i always the one to blame, it is not my fault.

- i know dear, of course it's not, it never was, and would never be.

there isn't no reason for sooyoung to always consider joohyun her mom. she respects the woman, and is willing to devote all her love to her. in a life so ordinary, it is her that is extraordinary. she turns every burden into fascination and fondness. merely, joohyun is her god, her superhero.

the sweet smell of lavender lingering on the other's torso wanders around sooyoung's nose, so good that it's like a shot of adrenaline right to her soul. she enjoys bathing within that squeeze of joohyun, as if hugs could never be long enough for her.

oh crap, these tears won't stop rolling.

joohyun lifts sooyoung's chin up and holds her close, brushing a strand of dark brunette hair away from that pretty face.

- don't be sad, let's watch something on tv, okay?

at that moment sooyoung can't help but nod instinctively, despite her vision still being blurred out from tears and her nose continuously sniffing. they settle down on a couch in the living room, as joohyun reaches the remote and turns on the screen. 

"BREAKING NEWS:

THE HOLY TRINITY

Lately Ms. Sooyoung Park has been under against a wave of criticism because of her recent innocent post on instagram. Basically it was just a normal daily update until some 'immature' individuals started to attack her in the means of commenting, or cyber bullying we might say. The famous designer was being called by every single terrible nouns and adjectives that could refer to a woman, which we shall not be discussing here on air.

Due to the special occasion, CNN has gathered three people who were assumed to be involved in this issue, which are Mr. Namjoon Kim, Mr. Seokjin Kim, and Mr. Sungjae Yook. We had made a short interview with them to figure out what is exactly the circumstance right now, and here is the result after asking each individual the same question: